Doing away with some dullness

wdm1219inpenna

I found a delightful website, the Gridiron Uniform Database.

http://www.gridironuniforms.com/about.html

I played around with MS Paint (I know I'm way back in the 18th century...). Anyway, I did an update for the Rams & Seahawks. The Rams play in that dang dome, and it already seems dark & dreary there already. Their uniforms should stand out better. I combined their current look with their old colors and created this, again with the help of the Gridiron Uniform Database...

RAMSBYME.png

Seattle playing outdoors in the dreary weather (now they're expecting snow!!), and that monochrome uniform lulls me to sleep. I incorporated their current uniform look and combined it with their old color scheme and this is what I made...

SEAHAWKSBYME.png

thanks for the website! now i can do that update to the panthers i wanted. nice job here.

In the last game against Detroit, the time from ten minutes left to one minute left was probably the longest nine minutes of my life. But from one to zero was probably the greatest time I've ever had. I didn't want the clock to run out. It was such a great feeling: people crying in the stands, people jumping up and down, people cheering. Guys couldn't even sit up on the bench. It was probably the best minute of my life.

Ah, the "I'm kidding" - the universal internet excuse for saying something that others perceived as dumb.

I am sorry, but that Seattle concept is dreary compared to their current beautiful set. Downgrade in my opinion.

Sorry, I disagree. How is green and royal blue more dreary then a uniform that's mostly dark blue and an even darker blue?

I am sorry, but that Seattle concept is dreary compared to their current beautiful set. Downgrade in my opinion.

Sorry, I disagree. How is green and royal blue more dreary then a uniform that's mostly dark blue and an even darker blue?

Reverse engineering uniforms is dreary to me. I wish teams did not go back in time for a full-time uniform, but only as throwbacks. I know the current uniform is dark blue, but it works for the team in Seattle. Now if they were located in Florida and used those colors then I would be all for this concept.

spacer.png

Off topic, but I hope the Rams never leave STL. The Rams have had more success (Warner era) in St. Louis than they ever did in LA.

Not to mention that the NFL keeps failing in Los Angeles. If the Jaguars even move there, they'll probably just move back to Florida within 5 years.

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

Archived