Concepts by Cody21

Cody21

The Michelin Man called, he wants his legs back. I know this isn't your work but seriously those legs look weird, fix that. It would still be a huge downgrade from what they use now, considering how plain and under designed this thing is, but have fun with it.

Ok update for the Blues, still doesn't look like the Blues though. The yellow numbers on the home sweaters are as important as gold socks at home for the Bruins (remember that).

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That would have made a good shoulder patch for the bruins 40 years ago, but not now. Seeing as the team is just over a decade away from their 100th anniversary, why don't you try creating something for that?

good idea. maybe combine eras together. i just thought that bear looked cool standing up.

In the last game against Detroit, the time from ten minutes left to one minute left was probably the longest nine minutes of my life. But from one to zero was probably the greatest time I've ever had. I didn't want the clock to run out. It was such a great feeling: people crying in the stands, people jumping up and down, people cheering. Guys couldn't even sit up on the bench. It was probably the best minute of my life.

Ah, the "I'm kidding" - the universal internet excuse for saying something that others perceived as dumb.

Hey guys. i discovered This post a while back and thought for a second. how about the complete opposite?(the nll expansion idea is taking me longer than i expected guys.) well here it is guys. the NFL/CFl meets the nhl! first up will be Arizona once i am done the concept!

In the last game against Detroit, the time from ten minutes left to one minute left was probably the longest nine minutes of my life. But from one to zero was probably the greatest time I've ever had. I didn't want the clock to run out. It was such a great feeling: people crying in the stands, people jumping up and down, people cheering. Guys couldn't even sit up on the bench. It was probably the best minute of my life.

Ah, the "I'm kidding" - the universal internet excuse for saying something that others perceived as dumb.

Hey Cody21, I write over at the lacrosse website InLaxWeTrust.com and we are starting a new project where we are starting our own lacrosse league from scratch. Thought you might be interested. The full details are here. Just trying to get the word out there.

maybe i could whip something up for you guys then. were are the teams located??? i could help with the jerseys.(not too logo savvy, sorry.)

Cody, you've posted 5 different concepts here and you've only updated one. The crossover idea is fun, but please, please, please finish those before you post anything new. Post a concept, keep editing it until everyone think it's good, and then move on. That's how you improve your skills. 1 good concept > 100 bad ones.

SigggggII_zps101350a9.png

Nobody cares about your humungous-big signature. 

PotD: 29/1/12

Cody, you've posted 5 different concepts here and you've only updated one. The crossover idea is fun, but please, please, please finish those before you post anything new. Post a concept, keep editing it until everyone think it's good, and then move on. That's how you improve your skills. 1 good concept > 100 bad ones.

will do. the cradws will be up soon(full equipment included)

does anyone know where i can find nfl fonts?????????????

just finished the Cardinals. i had to use the old leafs font as i could not find the font arizona uses. the colour i am using is the cards old "RED 2" and i used the state flag as the shoulder patch C and C is much appreciated.

cards.jpg

BUMP.NO C and C????? WHY????

BUMP.NO C and C????? WHY????

I'm guessing it's because most of your stuff is sloppy, looks rushed, and shows a lack of understanding of both design principles and how jerseys work in the real world.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ Branded | Behance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

And to add to Moskva's point, you also haven't done anything constructive with the C&C that you've been given. Try to improve what you have based on listening, and maybe then you'll get more feedback.

okay, i want to know what wrong with this concept. or is it perfect? i mean, the last C and C i got was on that logo I edited. so do you guys want me to work on that or should i continue this series as i don't want to break my word to BigBubba here:

okay, i want to know what wrong with this concept. or is it perfect? i mean, the last C and C i got was on that logo I edited. so do you guys want me to work on that or should i continue this series as i don't want to break my word to BigBubba here:

We want you to take your time, and give us a nice finished product that you clearly put some effort and thought into.

• 3 weeks later...

okay guys. the next post was going to be up today, but the motherboard got hacked.

okay guys. the next post was going to be up today, but the motherboard got hacked.

If the motherboard being hacked today prevents you from posting a concept, you're not taking enough time.

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12, POTD 2/26/17

?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

But in all fairness, the last concept you posted, the Arizona Cardinals hockey sweater was actually pretty nice. Definitely your best work.

594dd21ce423b_SmallHats.png.3601f33ba30ee66006c37617c7069ace.png

?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

But in all fairness, the last concept you posted, the Arizona Cardinals hockey sweater was actually pretty nice. Definitely your best work.

To answer your ?, I needed one more logo to finish my work on the Seahawks (Got stuck on the Falcons, so I decided to work on teams I already had good ideas for). Thank you for the nice compliment on my Cardinals jerseys.

Archived