Concepts by Cody21

Cody21

okay guys. the next post was going to be up today, but the motherboard got hacked.

?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

But in all fairness, the last concept you posted, the Arizona Cardinals hockey sweater was actually pretty nice. Definitely your best work.

http://boards.sports...erboard-hacked/

Oh, and Cody, who don't you finish your other concepts before moving on? The Cardinals are OK, but the jersey is pretty much the Coyotes' current set with black trim.

SigggggII_zps101350a9.png

Nobody cares about your humungous-big signature. 

PotD: 29/1/12

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay guys. I have been busy with stuff lately so here's a Ottawa Senators concept to keep you guys busy. I used the gold striping from the early 00's alternate along with the peace tower shoulder patch. I then used the alternate logo from 2008 as the primary logo as it better than the one they use now. C and C is appreciated here as I want this to look amazing!Senators.png

In the last game against Detroit, the time from ten minutes left to one minute left was probably the longest nine minutes of my life. But from one to zero was probably the greatest time I've ever had. I didn't want the clock to run out. It was such a great feeling: people crying in the stands, people jumping up and down, people cheering. Guys couldn't even sit up on the bench. It was probably the best minute of my life.

Ah, the "I'm kidding" - the universal internet excuse for saying something that others perceived as dumb.

Did you mean for the back of the white jersey to have black stripes ?

been fixed.

In the last game against Detroit, the time from ten minutes left to one minute left was probably the longest nine minutes of my life. But from one to zero was probably the greatest time I've ever had. I didn't want the clock to run out. It was such a great feeling: people crying in the stands, people jumping up and down, people cheering. Guys couldn't even sit up on the bench. It was probably the best minute of my life.

Ah, the "I'm kidding" - the universal internet excuse for saying something that others perceived as dumb.

This actually looks good. There are a few thing that need fixing, though:

• Make the middle hem stripe (black on the red jersey and red on the white jersey) thinner; as of now the striping takes up too much space
  • The black "arrows" on the gold should be going down on the back view
  • Remember to finish this before making - let alone posting - another concept

SigggggII_zps101350a9.png

Nobody cares about your humungous-big signature. 

PotD: 29/1/12

This actually looks good. There are a few thing that need fixing, though:

• Make the middle hem stripe (black on the red jersey and red on the white jersey) thinner; as of now the striping takes up too much space
  • The black "arrows" on the gold should be going down on the back view
  • Remember to finish this before making - let alone posting - another concept

gotta fix that! thanks.

bump. any more C and C?

small update to the arrows on the back (thanks BB) Senators-2.png

Yeah, this is actually pretty good Cody. That Senators logo, IMO, is the best they've ever had. The only thing that I would change would be the stripes. Respectively on the home and away I would thicken up the the red line in the middle of the white and black and the white line between the black and red as well as adding that to the other side (where the red and gold and the back and gold meet).

Sorry, I know that's really wordy and there's probably a technical and/or simpler way of putting it, but I'm not really good at technical terms. :P

Also, the logo is pretty pixelated and to me, slightly larger than what it should be, I would fix that. But other than that, this is a really nice and clean concept. Keep improving Cody. I look forward to seeing your progress.

Your best work yet. The only thing that bugs me is how there's a lot more black on the red sweater than there is on the white one. Great work nonetheless, this is how you make concepts. Take your time and you will get a nice final product. I look forward to seeing more from you.

594dd21ce423b_SmallHats.png.3601f33ba30ee66006c37617c7069ace.png

Yeah, this is actually pretty good Cody. That Senators logo, IMO, is the best they've ever had. The only thing that I would change would be the stripes. Respectively on the home and away I would thicken up the the red line in the middle of the white and black and the white line between the black and red as well as adding that to the other side (where the red and gold and the back and gold meet).

Sorry, I know that's really wordy and there's probably a technical and/or simpler way of putting it, but I'm not really good at technical terms. :P

Also, the logo is pretty pixelated and to me, slightly larger than what it should be, I would fix that. But other than that, this is a really nice and clean concept. Keep improving Cody. I look forward to seeing your progress.

no problem. im thinking about changing the font as well. should i do that or is it okay?

Your best work yet. The only thing that bugs me is how there's a lot more black on the red sweater than there is on the white one. Great work nonetheless, this is how you make concepts. Take your time and you will get a nice final product. I look forward to seeing more from you.

the reason why i did that is because red is the primary colour on the home.

Final Update on the Senators:

- Made the middle stripes bigger

- Changed number font and added C patches

thanks.png

Now You guys are going to help me decide what team i should do next.

A) 174.gif

B ) dmo1xf3z4pph27vmg3gf.gif

C)lvchw3qfsun2e7oc02kh2zxb6.gif

D)halifax_destroyers.png

Which one would you guys like me to do?

anyone else? if not nashville it is. or the penguins. i have a cool idea for them.

okay it is tied 1-1 for the preds and sharks. the winner by default is....... D!

Archived