Motherboard Hacked?

tubby34

wow. i needed a copy of a certain logo for a concept and this comes up. great!

In the last game against Detroit, the time from ten minutes left to one minute left was probably the longest nine minutes of my life. But from one to zero was probably the greatest time I've ever had. I didn't want the clock to run out. It was such a great feeling: people crying in the stands, people jumping up and down, people cheering. Guys couldn't even sit up on the bench. It was probably the best minute of my life.

Ah, the "I'm kidding" - the universal internet excuse for saying something that others perceived as dumb.

To be totally safe, I just changed my password. I advise you all do the same.

Just changed mine too.

same!

In the last game against Detroit, the time from ten minutes left to one minute left was probably the longest nine minutes of my life. But from one to zero was probably the greatest time I've ever had. I didn't want the clock to run out. It was such a great feeling: people crying in the stands, people jumping up and down, people cheering. Guys couldn't even sit up on the bench. It was probably the best minute of my life.

Ah, the "I'm kidding" - the universal internet excuse for saying something that others perceived as dumb.

The kids who did this seriously need to get a life

"Did you know a girl looked at me in the hallway?"

"Seriously dude!"

"Seriously!"

"That's like second base, right?"

"I think so!"

"Awesome, man, just awesome. You wanna go grief in WoW?"

":censored: yeah, man! I just discovered swears yesterday!"

"Awesome."

"Outside is for losers."

"Totally, man."

spacer.png

The entirety of the source of that page:

<br>

<br>

<br><center><h1>Hacked by Vezir.04</h1>

Doesn't look like any cookie shenanigans going on, either.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

hey guys, i found i way around it. turns out its just the title page thats been blocked. try this link and you can get your logo still. yay!This works, trust me.

It's back up!

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

Wow, who hacks a sports logos website?

No, no...don't tell me...ah! The logos are no longer RGB optimized! The Toronto Blue Jays 1977 road jersey is missing! And - egad! They deleted all of the Cubs' World Champions patches! :P

SigggggII_zps101350a9.png

Nobody cares about your humungous-big signature. 

PotD: 29/1/12

Archived