Concepts by Cody21

Cody21

well,i decided to change the logo for the Buffalo LC and i added cehckerboards to the shorts. also added shoulder patches tv numbers,etc. BuffaloLC-1.jpgBuffaloLCWhite.jpg

C and c is still Appreciated. the red wings update will be posted soon.

In the last game against Detroit, the time from ten minutes left to one minute left was probably the longest nine minutes of my life. But from one to zero was probably the greatest time I've ever had. I didn't want the clock to run out. It was such a great feeling: people crying in the stands, people jumping up and down, people cheering. Guys couldn't even sit up on the bench. It was probably the best minute of my life.

Ah, the "I'm kidding" - the universal internet excuse for saying something that others perceived as dumb.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd like to see a little more of a "logo",

but these uniforms would actually look pretty good on the green turf.

I think that your away unis' numbers and letters need a thicker dark outline, or be a solid dark colour.

I think that they'd disappear from a distance.

When doing this series, keep in mind that the NLL sweaters (I believe) are lightweight sublimated shells,

so don't be restrained by traditional striping and shoulder patches.

Anything goes!

I'd like to see a little more of a "logo",

but these uniforms would actually look pretty good on the green turf.

I think that your away unis' numbers and letters need a thicker outline, or be a solid dark colour.

I think that they'd disappear from a distance.

When doing this series, keep in mind that the NLL sweaters (I believe) are lightweight sublimated shells,

so don't be restrained by traditional striping and shoulder patches.

Anything goes!

Thank you.im just finishing the logo for the Squirrels (st.louis new NLL team)

In the last game against Detroit, the time from ten minutes left to one minute left was probably the longest nine minutes of my life. But from one to zero was probably the greatest time I've ever had. I didn't want the clock to run out. It was such a great feeling: people crying in the stands, people jumping up and down, people cheering. Guys couldn't even sit up on the bench. It was probably the best minute of my life.

Ah, the "I'm kidding" - the universal internet excuse for saying something that others perceived as dumb.

im giving this a BUMP.

To keep you guys waiting, heres a third jersey for the predators io made. what do you guys think? i incorparated the old number font a mustard jersey striping. C and C is appreciated!NashvillepredatorsThird.png

This is pretty good actually. Only things I would fix are the abrupt ending on the stripes, and plain white socks.

I agree. While I don't mind the "abrupt ending" to the stripes, the socks need stripes.

SigggggII_zps101350a9.png

Nobody cares about your humungous-big signature. 

PotD: 29/1/12

yeah, i forgot the socks totally, but the next team for the NLL expansions logo should be up soon if i get it done in time.

yeah, i forgot the socks totally, but the next team for the NLL expansions logo should be up soon if i get it done in time.

How do you forget? The jersey looks nice but it was clearly rushed. Don't post things the minute you "finish" them. Let it sit for awhile, go back and look at it, and you'll see mistakes you never noticed before. Patience young grasshopper.

here are some blues jerseys i made. i used the shoulders from there 00's sweater and combined it with the striping from the early 90's jerseys.Bluesjerseys.png

Looks good. But the royal blue logo blends in too much with the home uniform, swap that out with the dark blue version of the logo.

Perhaps with the sleeve numbers, you could try thickening the stripes and have the numbers in the middle of those instead of having them on the cuffs.

mTBXgML.png

PotD: 24/08/2017

heres a simple update on the blues sweaters. an alternate based off the 94-98 set will be up (with yellow numbers, which is why the numbers on the home are white.) Bluesjerseys-1.png

working on a bruins set. what do you guys think of this as the shoulder patch? i edited the 1973 anniversary logo.

original:cfk01hq70f3vgeeqmfd1hpfx7.gif

my version: Bruins-1.png

So it's pretty much the same?

well... yeah. i just cleared out the letters in order to use it.

Archived