St. Louis Blues concept

TorinK29

stljer1.png

Pretty standard blues concept. It's a mixture of designs from the 70's and 80's. I've added red as an accent colour. I like the alternate, so it remains the same. C&C is appreciated.

DON'T TALK TO ME ABOUT HOCKEY

Not bad, but there's no point in making an alt if you're only gonna tweak the striping. Also, why have the red outline on the logo unless you're gonna use it on the jersey?

SigggggII_zps101350a9.png

Nobody cares about your humungous-big signature. 

PotD: 29/1/12

i think you should go in a different direction for the alt.

In the last game against Detroit, the time from ten minutes left to one minute left was probably the longest nine minutes of my life. But from one to zero was probably the greatest time I've ever had. I didn't want the clock to run out. It was such a great feeling: people crying in the stands, people jumping up and down, people cheering. Guys couldn't even sit up on the bench. It was probably the best minute of my life.

Ah, the "I'm kidding" - the universal internet excuse for saying something that others perceived as dumb.

How's this?

stljer1.png

I added a blue yoke on the white jersey, thickened the red stripes and removed the red outline on the logo of the alternate jersey.

Hows this for an alternate?

stlalt.0.png

It's based of their pre-edge set. The colours are a bit sparring, but I wanted to stay away from double blue as much as possible.

Hows this for an alternate?

stlalt.0.png

It's based of their pre-edge set. The colours are a bit sparring, but I wanted to stay away from double blue as much as possible.

Look good. But, possibly to be a bit different, can you try a gold uni?? I think it would look awesome!

I'll try one. But IMO, I try to stay away from gold jerseys

Here's a yellow variation of my alternate.

I started out with something different, but it turned out exactly like Nashville.

Sorry about the lack of Numbers/Name, I'll add those later if people like this.

stlaltyell..png

I agree with tlph. Remove the red and you've got a real nice home and away set. Good classic look.

Shake it up a bit for the alt. I like the "newer" striping on the pants

Maybe extending those lines up into the sweater would give you a good start.

Nice work.

I've been seperated from my computer so there probably won't be any more updates here for a couple of days (unless it's a new alternate or I just feel like making it all again)

make the red navy(like they have now.) and try to make an alternate inspired by these:

95-96%20STL%20rd%20Creighton%20frt.JPG

In the last game against Detroit, the time from ten minutes left to one minute left was probably the longest nine minutes of my life. But from one to zero was probably the greatest time I've ever had. I didn't want the clock to run out. It was such a great feeling: people crying in the stands, people jumping up and down, people cheering. Guys couldn't even sit up on the bench. It was probably the best minute of my life.

Ah, the "I'm kidding" - the universal internet excuse for saying something that others perceived as dumb.

Archived