MLB All Star Game logo concept

IronChefShark

It probably is better than anything MLB would come up with. I like it. I especially like the "splash landing" on the logo. One that that irks me is that the shape of the white middle section. It looks like a tombstone.....

I saw, I came, I left.

It looks like a tombstone.....

you called it Erik

:therock:

ICS showed me this before he posted it. I quickly saw the archways that are at the right field fence, but I said some might see it as a tombstone.

2004 San Jose Sharks 7th Man Fan of the Year

San Jose Gold Miners - 4x Lombardi Cup Champions

ICS showed me this before he posted it.  I quickly saw the archways that are at the right field fence, but I said some might see it as a tombstone.

I guess that would be me! :D Rest In Peace!

Perhaps if we can take a longer section of the fence and have the "ALL STAR GAME" in one row along the top so it wouldn't be as eerie. Obviously, it would compromise the star in the background and the SF logo

I saw, I came, I left.

Perhaps if we can take a longer section of the fence and have the "ALL STAR GAME" in one row along the top so it wouldn't be as eerie. Obviously, it would compromise the star in the background and the SF logo

but I didnt want to do it that way. I didnt want an elongated logo I wanted one that would work as a patch rather then a wordmark

its all about how I want to do it

i actually like the idea behind it... but it looks like a baseball rolling around in toothpaste more than anything else.

mmmmm....... minty.

Great! We have what now? A baseball rolling on a dab of toothpaste in front of a tombstone? That's not how ICS envisioned it!

I saw, I came, I left.

Cleaver, cleaver, cleaver, ICS. Submit that to MLB when they officially give them the game...maybe for 2006!

"I better go take a long walk off a short pier or something."

Some people on this bolard have told me to do just that.

My "Ron Mexico" alias is "Jon Tobago".

Well I dunno I guess it's not bad, but I think it's kinda dull. the font and the star need some work, and you could probably lose the star altogether, since i don't think all all-star game logos necessarily need one. i like the splash thing but yeah that does look like a gravestone and overall i'm just not sure it looks much like a very basebally logo.

you could probably lose the star altogether, since i don't think all all-star game logos necessarily need one.

i'm just not sure it looks much like a very basebally logo.

without the star then it would look very boxy, and very odd

and as far as being "basebally" goes, dont we remember the logo for the 2000 ASG in Atlanta? How about the 1993 game in Baltimore? Or even the 2001 game in Seattle? those are about as un "basebally" as you could get

and like I said, I did it my way, and Im happy with it. so it stays that way

Archived