St. Louis Blues Redesign.

GO2HELL

I would use similar striping patterns on both, and use the same colour of Blue Note on both. I do like the general idea, it's like a mashup of some of their better uniforms in their history.

rATMcmK.png

Nothing to do with this concept, but on a sidenote, I know they're the Blues, but I hate double blue (on any team). They need to go to a modernized version of these beauties:

Blues08.png

Gorgeous.

Totally agree. While I love the Blues' pre-Edge double-blue look, nothing beats their classic look of the early 80's - the "Bernie Federko" look. The added yokes to the blue sweaters was a nice touch. The electric powder blue and athletic gold distinguished the Blues from the Sabres' royal blue and gold.

Nothing to do with this concept, but on a sidenote, I know they're the Blues, but I hate double blue (on any team). They need to go to a modernized version of these beauties:

Blues08.png

Gorgeous.

add the two tone blue. make an alternate based on the Pronger era. Perfection!

In the last game against Detroit, the time from ten minutes left to one minute left was probably the longest nine minutes of my life. But from one to zero was probably the greatest time I've ever had. I didn't want the clock to run out. It was such a great feeling: people crying in the stands, people jumping up and down, people cheering. Guys couldn't even sit up on the bench. It was probably the best minute of my life.

Ah, the "I'm kidding" - the universal internet excuse for saying something that others perceived as dumb.

Nothing to do with this concept, but on a sidenote, I know they're the Blues, but I hate double blue (on any team).

add the two tone blue. make an alternate based on the Pronger era. Perfection!

I'm no hockey expert, but I'm pretty sure tigerslionspistonshabs just said no two tone blue.

spacer.png

Archived