OKC Flyers

DomTheAthlete29

I really like the colour scheme and the white, green and grey jerseys... not sure if I'm feeling the 'OKC' one, though. It just feels a little too narrow to run across the chest.

You may also want to consider making the front numbers on the green and white jerseys just a wee bit bigger.

CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.pngHamilton Eagles- 2012 and 2013 Continental Hockey League Champions! CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.png

2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015 CHL East Division Champions!

Niagara Dragoons- 2012 United League and CCSLC World Series Champions!
2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 UL Robinson Division Champions!

I really like the colour scheme and the white, green and grey jerseys... not sure if I'm feeling the 'OKC' one, though. It just feels a little too narrow to run across the chest.

You may also want to consider making the front numbers on the green and white jerseys just a wee bit bigger.

The OKC jersey was requested by griffin.. I thought it looked off as well.

teams.gif

Someone be a World Champ, please!

Fantasy Football Keeper League.....PM me if you want to join!!

The idea of it isn't bad in and of itself. Is it possible to stretch the letters out a bit more, maybe?

CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.pngHamilton Eagles- 2012 and 2013 Continental Hockey League Champions! CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.png

2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015 CHL East Division Champions!

Niagara Dragoons- 2012 United League and CCSLC World Series Champions!
2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 UL Robinson Division Champions!

The idea of it isn't bad in and of itself. Is it possible to stretch the letters out a bit more, maybe?

I agree, I think the "OKC" script should match the home script. Sorry, I knew it didn;t look right.

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

• 3 weeks later...
:oh: Good call making the plane a fighter rather than a bomber...

http://i.imgur.com/4ahMZxD.png

koizim said:
And...and ya know what we gotta do? We gotta go kick him in da penis. He'll be injured. Injured bad.

COYS and Go Sox

Two thoughts come to mind: 1) the monogram should really be OKC rather than OC. Locals refer to the area as OKC. 2) Tinker AFB really doesn't have fighters on station, they're reconnaissance planes and tankers for the most part, but at least you're using an air force jet. Just some things to consider.

OD_Signature.jpg

Two thoughts come to mind: 1) the monogram should really be OKC rather than OC. Locals refer to the area as OKC. 2) Tinker AFB really doesn't have fighters on station, they're reconnaissance planes and tankers for the most part, but at least you're using an air force jet. Just some things to consider.

The OC monogram idea came from an old Oklahoma minor league cap I saw, I'll try and find a picture of it. Thanks for the response tho Gordie!

teams.gif

Someone be a World Champ, please!

Fantasy Football Keeper League.....PM me if you want to join!!

I like the new uniforms. The one thing that could make them better, would be to add some stripes to those stirrups. That would make this one beautiful concept.

I've got a dribbble, check it out if you like my stuff; alternatively, if you hate my stuff, send it to your enemies to punish their insolence!

I love the newest design, it's creative and not just another blue or white jersey. I appreciate the color change, now it looks less Olive and more Tan (I know that's not the name of the color, it just looks somewhat close).

BannerLogos.jpg

SF4.gif

Archived