Red Devils Logo Concept

Osborne

asu-logo.jpg

I'd say it's pretty different.

I like this look a lot, my only hang up is the type-- I find myself wondering if you could get something in there with a little more "devil" character. While I like it, your devil is very active and shows a lot of movement, but the type seems very stagnant. Just a suggestion. Overall, nice work!

This is pretty great! My only critique is the trident. It seems lately that every trident I see looks exactly like the ASU one. Maybe try something different to differentiate this one a bit.

Yeah - looking back the trident is kind of close to the ASU one. I might got back and change that up a little.

Why not check out my blog? Oneoff Nation

asu-logo.jpg

I'd say it's pretty different.

I like this look a lot, my only hang up is the type-- I find myself wondering if you could get something in there with a little more "devil" character. While I like it, your devil is very active and shows a lot of movement, but the type seems very stagnant. Just a suggestion. Overall, nice work!

I was trying to stick with something more traditional, staying with the whole 1 color thing, to be honest I never really got happy with the type. Adding some movement may be the key.

Why not check out my blog? Oneoff Nation

I really like the devil character as a logo, but as has been stated, the wordmark doesn't seem as devilish as it could be.

p.s. spreadable ham...?

CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.pngHamilton Eagles- 2012 and 2013 Continental Hockey League Champions! CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.png

2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015 CHL East Division Champions!

Niagara Dragoons- 2012 United League and CCSLC World Series Champions!
2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 UL Robinson Division Champions!

Wow, SHARP work. I love all three, but if I had to choose one I'd go with B. The rounded trident is one you don't see too often, and I think it stands out well here. Very well done.

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

Go with the original. As you can tell, there are only so many ways you can effectively render a pitchfork without someone raising a flag.

For example, you could argue that Option A is alot like the "Order is Restored" Duke National Championship shirt. Option 3 looks alot like Duke's full body devil logo.

Sometimes taking cues from logos and modifying them slightly isn't theft, it's just simply baking in on good, effective design...

You laid an egg ... again.

I never said he plagiarized it. It's just similar.

Now go make me an egg salad - and use deviled ham. :rolleyes:

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

• 3 weeks later...

Archived