College Football Concept

OfficialBailey7

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gonzaga Bulldogs

Zags-1.png

I know, I know. Plain. I like simple unis though, and thats why my designs may appear bland, but I really wanted to keep it simple like their basketball uniforms. I added "Zags" down the pants leg much like the basketball team. Hope you enjoy, but when you don't please make the criticism constructive. haha

UnitedStatesofCollegeFootball-5.png

facepalm.jpg

How many times do we have to have the number size discussion?

No real execution flaws here, so that's an improvement. It's just bland. You can have simple uniforms without them looking like a stock Nike catalog order ;)

Your concepts are very generic. I mean generic as in anyone with any kind of a brain could come up with something like this in about 2 minutes. Try thinking outside the box. And I mean WAY outside the box. Even if it doesn't lead to a great concept, it will at least expand your horizons.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

Missed the number size on the back of the away jersey. I mean, it's not that hard to notice... SLOW DOWN and think.

Personally I would just ignore this thread an hopefully he will just go away :P

teams.gif

Someone be a World Champ, please!

Fantasy Football Keeper League.....PM me if you want to join!!

Missed the number size on the back of the away jersey. I mean, it's not that hard to notice... SLOW DOWN and think.

Do it. If its so bad I dont know why you are STILL on here talking :censored:. Im tired of you getting on here and saying nothing constructive about the concept.

Do it. If its so bad I dont know why you are STILL on here talking :censored:. Im tired of you getting on here and saying nothing constructive about the concept.

It's his greatest talent. He likes to gripe about other folks ideas and then try to chase you off his posts when you give opinions.

chrisClement--You are in the wrong. Sure, maybe the concepts aren't up to par, but this is an open forum. People are allowed to come in and post work as they please, whether it meets the standard of professional status or not. I can assure you my first concepts on these boards were in ms paint and nowhere near the detail I put out now. Yeah...maybe the poster should listen to critique more. I'd agree. But, there's no need to disrespect the poster and use explicit language. Anyone who comes in and trolls and is an ass on an internet forum has a problem. This concept series does not require your visit...and it does not take away from the other ones.

You know someone is pissed when they post the same thing twice. I want to see you do this concept better because from what I have seen you are all talk. If you do a few good designs Ill compliment you, but quit talking :censored: if you havnt done this yourself.

Chris and Bailey. Come on. Seriously, why?

Bailey- just read the C&C. Almost everything you've posted, we've given good feedback, and you've taken maybe a third of it. I think that's where the frustration is coming from. I mean, you sized one number down and left the other one unchanged? pay attention to things like that before you post ;)

Chris- Take a breather, man. You've been a little... abrasive today. No need, really.

You know someone is pissed when they post the same thing twice. I want to see you do this concept better because from what I have seen you are all talk. If you do a few good designs Ill compliment you, but quit talking :censored: if you havnt done this yourself.

No mean to disrespect. Just think you need to really listen to what others are saying here. Thanks for calling me out Doug and Bird. I was in desperate need of some accountability for my actions so I applaud you both for that.

As to Bailey, I have done this myself. Several times actually. Here's the latest work:

Tridents2-2.png

Apologizing for the disrespect and poor choice of words. But seriously man, you need to start listening to what people on here are saying.

teams.gif

Someone be a World Champ, please!

Fantasy Football Keeper League.....PM me if you want to join!!

No mean to disrespect. Just think you need to really listen to what others are saying here. Thanks for calling me out Doug and Bird. I was in desperate need of some accountability for my actions so I applaud you both for that.

As to Bailey, I have done this myself. Several times actually. Here's the latest work:

Tridents2-2.png

Apologizing for the disrespect and poor choice of words. But seriously man, you need to start listening to what people on here are saying.

Its okay. I appologize as I well. I over reacted to some of these posts.

• 1 year later...

Great football jersey concepts on the D-I non-football schools like Gonzaga and CoC, etc. How about a concept of the Denver Pioneers or certain schools from the Old Big East (DePaul Blue Devils, St. John's (N.Y.) Red Storm, Providence Friars) or even the Saint Louis Billikens.

Florida State Seminoles fan for life (mostly on football, basketball and baseball)! 2011-12 ACC men's basketball conference tournament champions; 2012, 2013 & 2014 ACC football Atlantic Division champions; 2012, 2013 & 2014 ACC football regular season champions; 2012, 2013 & 2014 ACC football conference bowl tournament champions; 2014 NCAA D-I FBS BCS national champions!

Archived