College Football Concept

OfficialBailey7

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Uninspired paint by numbers concept... Didn't expect nothing less from you bud

Really? What is bad about this?

You just used the fill tool, there is no creativity.

teams.gif

Someone be a World Champ, please!

Fantasy Football Keeper League.....PM me if you want to join!!

I think if you could make the side stripe look like a sword, the Xavier concept would look much better. I'm also not a major fan of the large logo wordmark look.

For a first shot, this isn't too bad. Don't be afraid to think a bit outside the box.

Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% about how you react to it.
App State Mountaineers / Alabama Crimson Tide / Atlanta Braves / New York Jets / Atlanta Hawks
"If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride - and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of victory is high but so are the rewards." [Bear Bryant]
Redmond Rampage

Well, first of all, you need a cleaner template. Secondly, those uniforms are not only bland, but those pants are horrible. Start again from scratch, those are terrible.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

Cougs.png

Here is the cougs away jerseys. I live near charelston and I beleive that this would very much fit there style. Feel free to commit.

That really isn't creative like you said it would be. And there isn't even a helmet. It looks like you did this in about 10 minutes (even though it probabley took you about 3 hours).

Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

asa xavier fan and hopeful incoming student(ska2k13) i wished that you would have added a little more depth and crativity with the helmet or jersey.

for the helment

-you could have made it look more like the musketeer hat with a faether decal on one of the sides

-mixed colors a bit more

for the jerset

- again just a little bit more depth

as for the u of charleston, i think that you could have still added some cla marks to the side pants like the cincy bearkats

asa xavier fan and hopeful incoming student(ska2k13) i wished that you would have added a little more depth and crativity with the helmet or jersey.

for the helment

-you could have made it look more like the musketeer hat with a faether decal on one of the sides

-mixed colors a bit more

for the jerset

as for the u of charleston, i think that you could have still added some cla marks to the side pants like the cincy bearkats

I was considering doing claw marks but i really wanted to do a stripe like no other team has. I maybe could fit it in some way other than cincy uses them.

As for everyone else this wasnt a rush job, im just simply not finished. I came to a stopping point for the night and decided to post it for some thoughts before I changed it anymore. Thanks for the criticism haha. I would have never caught the 'cougars' mistake.

UnitedStatesofCollegeFootball-5.png

for the helment

-mixed colors a bit more

for the jerset

I was considering doing claw marks but i really wanted to do a stripe like no other team has. I maybe could fit it in some way other than cincy uses them.

As for everyone else this wasnt a rush job, im just simply not finished. I came to a stopping point for the night and decided to post it for some thoughts before I changed it anymore. Thanks for the criticism haha. I would have never caught the 'cougars' mistake.

But you did a stripe that other teams have.

And if you're not finished, don't post it unless you're torn between 2 or more options and you want people to tell you which one is best.

Charelston Cougars Away Jersey 2.0

Cougs-1.png

Better? I added the claw marks to the pants and a I added a Helmet. I really didn't think a helmet stripe would work with this set, so i went with the plain helmet. And YES I am finished this time unless I get some better ideas. Consider Xavier a scratch now, I'm redoing the whole set later on. Stay tuned!

UnitedStatesofCollegeFootball-5.png

Cougs-1.png

Better? I added the claw marks to the pants and a I added a Helmet. I really didn't think a helmet stripe would work with this set, so i went with the plain helmet. And YES I am finished this time unless I get some better ideas. Consider Xavier a scratch now, I'm redoing the whole set later on. Stay tuned!

Shouldn't the claw be at the bottom of the pants?

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

Cougs-1.png

Shouldn't the claw be at the bottom of the pants?

They're tearing it UP out there..............literally

Facebook: CustomSportsCovers Twitter: CSCovers

No because when the Irish came to Ireland and first came in contact with the leprechaun people, they didn't take their land away and force them to move west. Instead, the two groups learned to assimilate peacefully. However, certain tribes of the leprechaun refused to taint the pure blood and moved north into the forests of Ireland, only to be seen rarely, usually at the same time of a rainbows appearance and occasionally at the factories of Lucky Charms.

It just seems like u have some decent ideas and you are really excited to post them... But if you want good quality work then slooooowwww down, do some drafts yourself, make changes, post what could be considered a "finished" first draft that is well rendered and then take opinions, suggestions, criticism, and then go in and make changes as you see fit and then post again. You are rushing to get something out there but dude there's no deadline the boards will be here in a few days or a week so take some time and do it right. Even if it's just a concept for fun it's important to learn the right way to tackle a design project. And you really NEVER want to he judged on an unfinished product so don't post anything only to say well that's cuz it's not finished yet.

goforbroke_zpsb07ade0a.jpg

I like the idea, but the execution is bad. First of all, for the love of god, get a cleaner template.

Secondly, I would just put the C on the helmet.

Finally, make a home and an away, unless you're creating single Pro Combat designs.

Archived