Logolympiad: Event 11

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'll wait until I see Avenger's entry to see if I want to enter :D

I don't think I'm gonna enter this one, actually... not that you should ever hold off on entering because of me.

I'll wait until I see Avenger's entry to see if I want to enterĀ  :D

I don't think I'm gonna enter this one, actually... not that you should ever hold off on entering because of me.

Have you looked? I already entered.

I saw, I came, I left.

I'll wait until I see Avenger's entry to see if I want to enter :D

Have you looked? I already entered.

lol... I hadn't really looked until now... :D

I'll wait until I see Avenger's entry to see if I want to enterĀ  :D

You have to enter, I love your logo's bud! And where is the "Going for Gold" spirit!

You have to enter, I love your logo's bud! And where is the "Going for Gold" spirit!

I guess he's sick of gold. He wants diamonds now.

I saw, I came, I left.

AAAwingX2a.jpg

Official Entry

AAAwingX.jpg

Metallic Lapel Pin-Home

AAAwingP.jpg

Metallic Lapel Pin-Away

Well, here is my masterpiece, inspired by and dedicated to Avenger. I took his tutorial advice and did this using the finest old world handmade craftmanship techniques - using simple shapes, skews, rotations, centering and that 10% thing. I used two simple shapes, an elongated rectangle and an oval and handcrafted this thing of beauty. It is truly an original.

I must admit that I did not create that P font. Rather, I just handcarved it out of a rhino horn and painstakingly painted the outline and shadow textures using a single yak hair to get that effect. I ruined two scanners getting into the proper format, but it was worth it, I think.

I hope you like it. In fact, I hope you like it so much that you will create numerous user accounts and vote for it over and over.

And again, thanks to Avenger for pointing me on the right path to be truly free of clip art and all the evil that it can bring into one's life. He may not be entering this particular competition, but his spirit will live on in this tribute to his teachings.

Two things.

First - if anyone is intimidated by Avenger's entries, you need to sit down and have a long chat with Braden. He's completely embraced what this competition is all about... stepping it up a bit each event and trying to run with the big guys. It's starting to pay off for him.

Second- Pitt, I'm a huge fan of your designs. If I was voting, you'd have a lot more hardware.

facebook.png twitter.pngblogger.pngflickr-1.jpg

Dude, Mojo, it's good to see you made a design of your own.

Secondly, ENOUGH ALREADY WITH THE SHOTS AT PEOPLE. It's getting really annoying more than anything else. It's a dead issue. Get over it.

Seriously, what are you talking about? If you're reading something into anything I said that is a shot at somebody, you are mistaken. Avenger really did give me some good advice and I put it to work. Some of you need to get laid more often.

Secondly, ENOUGH ALREADY WITH THE SHOTS AT PEOPLE.Ā  It's getting really annoying more than anything else.Ā  It's a dead issue.Ā  Get over it.

Seriously, what are you talking about? If you're reading something into anything I said that is a shot at somebody, you are mistaken. Avenger really did give me some good advice and I put it to work. Some of you need to get laid more often.

MoJo,

He is talking about this and he is right, it's not funny. The mods said to stop, so stop!

I hope you like it. In fact, I hope you like it so much that you will create numerous user accounts and vote for it over and over.

duke-white-sm.gifcavs2-sm.gifyankees2-sm.gifga-sm.gif

duke.gif

brownsSig.gif

Secondly, ENOUGH ALREADY WITH THE SHOTS AT PEOPLE. It's getting really annoying more than anything else. It's a dead issue. Get over it.

MoJo,

He is talking about this and he is right, it's not funny. The mods said to stop, so stop!

Sorry, but that was generic humor. Intended at nobody in particular.

Good job strykethr. I'm having trouble coming up with a concept for this one. Nothing of my drawings really stand out as a legit concept. Still thinking, probably will post at the last minute.

MoJo... you really do a good job pissing people off in that subtle, cheap-shot kind of way and it's personally making me sick. Get a life.

ccslcbanner_zps5eda8538.jpg

Archived