NBA Jersey Redesigns - Houston Rockets Alternate Added

P34

Glad to see this thread got bumped. Tremendous work and incredible attention to detail. It's amazing to me how an internet forum (yes, I understand some of you are Pros) can conjure up better team/uniform rebrands than some of these top-shelf, "best in the bizz" design firms

Have you considered releasing the template?

_CLEVELANDTHATILOVEIndians.jpg

SAINT IGNATIUS WILDCATS | CLEVELAND BROWNS | CLEVELAND CAVALIERS | CLEVELAND INDIANS | THE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Milwaukee Bucks: It's a nice logo (though a bit over-designed). But the problem is it's just not a good NBA logo. What would you use at center court...the whole animal? Look through the league...most animal-based teams use only the head in the primary logo. There's good reason for that - it's simpler, it's more versatile, and likewise, it's easier to use, especially on letterheads.

With that said...the use of the greens is awesome. The font is too close to the Nuggets' font, even with the little slits.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

I have considered releasing it, but I'm never happy with any of the new ones I begin working on so I just hold onto them. Appreciate the compliments though.

As a community... we demand you not to feel unhappy with your templates because your template is amazing.

_CLEVELANDTHATILOVEIndians.jpg

SAINT IGNATIUS WILDCATS | CLEVELAND BROWNS | CLEVELAND CAVALIERS | CLEVELAND INDIANS | THE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES

I have considered releasing it, but I'm never happy with any of the new ones I begin working on so I just hold onto them. Appreciate the compliments though.

As a community... we demand you not to feel unhappy with your templates because your template is amazing.

Seriously, I mean, you can give updates to it too! Send out each version that you make a change to!

• 4 weeks later...

Appreciated, Frosty.

Shadojoker, it does seem a little buggy from time to time but hopefully it gets fixed with further development. They don't even have Android support!

I like the heavy aesthetic style of it though. It gets easier to navigate the more you browse it ;-)

A new team to add. It's a once established NBL team called the Brisbane Bullets who are looking to get back into the league in the coming seasons. I'd figured some new branding was in order. Their colours are Blue and Gold. I'll probably be focusing more on NBL teams in a desperate, transparent attempt to find work in the league.

https://projectthirtyfour.jux.com/2314013

And a more detailed Branding/Jersey breakdown:

https://www.behance.net/gallery/Brisbane-Bullets-Rebrand/14453917

Bullets-Logos-2_zpsdffaaa89.jpg

P34-Brisbane-Bullets-Main-475px_zps02ccf

P34-Brisbane-Bullets-Alt-475px_zps2b8fad

• 4 weeks later...

A rebranding project for the Mandurah Magic of the SBL in Australia. Believe or not, it's my first branding/jersey exercise for a team. Sadly the jerseys never made it to the court but I figured I'd share them anyway.

Mandurah-Magic-Logo-2_zpse916fdf4.jpg

Mandurah-Magic-Warp-P34_zps2552f332.jpg

P34-Mandurah-Magic-Road-15pc_zps816b5d24P34-Mandurah-Magic-Alt-15_zpsfa831db0.jp

Bullets jerseys do look Pacer-ish but with those colours it was bound to happen. Pacers set happens to be one of my favourites in the NBA though so it works for me :-)

Cheers for the Magic props too! It was fun to work on.

• 3 months later...

An attempt at the Boston Celtics. Blasphemy I know, but I just figured it could be a fun one to work on and try to go for something outside of their ultra traditional look. I've utilised the gold and black together, which I think could look really good on the court and with the logo I've pushed for a more aggressive mascot. Not perfect, but meh...

For more of my work please visit http://projectthirtyfour.jux.com/

Hope it's to some's liking!

847e08e03f378945394b42daee8d8789.jpg

bb1c0e2f8d6a3339056fad393ebbe2dd.jpg

8872e18ade3bc1daa95cbb9a8926751d.jpg

9603cb619f671b9648ec9b2136b0da73.jpg

Archived