Found on Reddit- Some guy has a complete 1969 NFL trading card set. Here are 24 high-res photos.

AndrewPF

I find the Steelers to be pretty interesting. The fact that the white uniforms are from 1963-1964, the black ones are from 1966-1967 (that one makes more sense), and that Earl Gros is wearing what is either a Packers uniform (meaning the picture was from 1963), or the 1968 Steelers uniform. Does anyone notice another team with such inconsistency?

I've got a dribbble, check it out if you like my stuff; alternatively, if you hate my stuff, send it to your enemies to punish their insolence!

It's a bad-repro partial close-up of this:

376.gif

Which is an awesome logo.

In its full glory:

CincinnatiBengals_PMK01a_1968-1969_SCC_SRGB.png

Good lord, that thing is bad with a capital B. The current full-body bengal logo is a million times better.

It's a fantastic logo for the period it was produced.

The jump you and many other members make from "hey this was a nice logo for what it was" to "What, you guys are suggested we use this instead of the primary this team has in 2012? What are you nuts, that thing is hideous!?" is just astounding...

Did anyone else notice that Brian Piccolo's name is spelled "Bryon" on the card?

http://i.imgur.com/4ahMZxD.png

koizim said:
And...and ya know what we gotta do? We gotta go kick him in da penis. He'll be injured. Injured bad.

COYS and Go Sox

Archived