DB.8's ACC Football Concepts

Deion.Blackwell8

Hey CCSLCers! Not much to say other than bigmike has inspired me to start up a college football series. So I'll start with the ACC and work my way down. It's been a while since I've done a series but I'm up for the challenge. So let's get this thing started!

ACC ATLANTIC

Boston College

Clemson

Florida State

Maryland

North Carolina State

Wake Forest

ACC COASTAL

Duke

Georgia Tech

Miami

North Carolina

Virginia

Virginia Tech

ACC ATLANTIC - See Post #1

ACC COASTAL - See Post __

BOSTON COLLEGE EAGLES

BC's current set is pretty decent. I wanted to bring back the italicized numbers. Kinda based this set off of the Matt Ryan era unis but with contrasting collar/cuffs & no black. Obviously I recolored the eagle head logo to where it also has no black.

BC1.png

CLEMSON TIGERS

Clemson has an ok look right now. I think they really underuse the purple though. I brought back the purple jersey and purple pants. Also added purple into the striping on the white pants. Decided to also add a purple stroke to the logo. New alternate white helmet added into the mix only for a whiteout game.

Clemson1.png

FLORIDA STATE SEMINOLES

FSU was a pretty fun team to do. I updated the collar/cuffs with a new feather pattern. Had to go with the pro combat numbers. Helmet features the pro combat spear. Basically, it's the same uniform with updated elements. I decided to bring back the unconquered uniforms, and also brought the speculated white out uniform to life. Lots of options for FSU. Garnet pants made it in too.

FloridaState1.png

MARYLAND TERRAPINS

I honestly hated Maryland's uniforms from last year, but the updated them a little this year and now I'm actually a fan of them. They can keep the black ops/white ops alternates though. So I didn't really change too much from their uni's for the year. I kept the white pride uniforms as an alternate but the is the only one. The helmets were overhauled. The new one are white, red, and black with the corresponding M logo and the Maryland flag stripe down the center.

Maryland1.png

NORTH CAROLINA STATE WOLFPACK

The first thing I did for NC State was remove and outline from the logo so it has just a single outline. I added the tri-stripe to the pants so they aren't so plain & changed the helmet stripe to match. I like the STATE on the chest with the logo as the S so that definitely stayed. Added in a black alternate jersey. Collar/cuffs are red on all 3 jerseys.

NCState1.png

WAKE FOREST DEMON DEACONS

Overhaul for Wake Forest. I went fairly simple on this one. The striping is consistently Black/Gold/Black. I got the idea from the hat on the Demon Deacon logo. 2 lids, gold and black. I went with a number font that matches the WF logo. This would be a pretty solid look for Wake Forest, IMO.

WakeForest1.png

These are pretty well done, Florida State is by far my favorite out of the group.

Not really sure if the NC State piping is needed but it adds a modern touch to the uniform, also don't like the two-toned collar for Clemson but the added stroke to the logos and everything else looks really good. I would say all of the concepts are an upgrade of what the teams currently wear.

Check out my new NFL 2016 Series!

• 7 months later...

How com that the pics are gone?

Florida State Seminoles fan for life (mostly on football, basketball and baseball)! 2011-12 ACC men's basketball conference tournament champions; 2012, 2013 & 2014 ACC football Atlantic Division champions; 2012, 2013 & 2014 ACC football regular season champions; 2012, 2013 & 2014 ACC football conference bowl tournament champions; 2014 NCAA D-I FBS BCS national champions!

Archived