Brooklyn Vs. San Antonio; First B&W Matchup?

Saint Zephyr III

If the White Sox played the Rockies in Denver, that's probably as close as you're gonna get.

I'm really glad the Nets brought such a unique dynamic to the NBA.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Haha, I didn't even want them to have a unique color scheme. I wanted them to wear the same red, white, and blue that they've always worn, not be the dimestore Spurs.

The black/white thing fails, anyway, since almost every application (web design, merchandise, so forth) requires some sort of intermediate tone between black and white, which is, surprise, grey, which means that in practice, you just have the same color palette as the Spurs.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Watching the Brooklyn-San Antonio game last night, with the Nets wearing those uniforms that look a pinch too close to the Gervin-era Spurs uniforms, it got me thinking...

Has there been any other sport where both teams were black and white?

Kentucky vs. Texas Western.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Watching the Brooklyn-San Antonio game last night, with the Nets wearing those uniforms that look a pinch too close to the Gervin-era Spurs uniforms, it got me thinking...

Has there been any other sport where both teams were black and white?

Kentucky vs. Texas Western.

Tremendous.

Archived