The 2013 NHL Season Thread

charger77

It's absolutely baffling to me that the NHL takes such a huge PR hit with this last lock out and plays a shortened season, yet ticket prices raise up even higher to the point of near absurdity. The cheapest tickets to the Blackhawks Coyotes game on Sunday are $50. Man, :censored: the NHL.

http://www.stubhub.c...3-2013-4222722/

$3 tickets for Wednesday's game with the Beej :)

A lot of nice ice level seats for under $30, too.

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice start for the Sharks. Unfortunately we obviously can't jump to conclusions after 1 game.(Last year the Sharks crushed Phoenix in the opener, we know where the teams were at the end).

san-francisco-giants-cap.jpgsanfranciscob.gifArizonaWildcats4.gifcalirvine.jpg
BEAR DOWN ARIZONA!

2013/14 Tanks Picks Champion

Liked what I saw from the young Oilers tonight. Came all the way back from 2-0 down to win in the gimmick.

Blackhawks look good too. Really pleased to see Patrick Kane playing well so far this year. Kids the next great American its time for him to start playing like it, and he is so far.

duscarf2013.pngg6uheq4mgvrndguzuzak1pcte.gif
"I don't understand where you got this idea so deeply ingrained in your head (that this world) is something that you must impress, cause I couldn't care less"

http://keepdcunited.org

Watching Edmonton and Vancouver in a very entertaining game, plus the fact Minnesota and Colorado exist.

Seth Jones, Nathan MacKinnon or John Drouin will be donning the Flaming C in no time.

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

Missed the Oilers game. I'll watch it tomorrow. Jordan Eberle is really something, isn't he. This may be crazy, but I think he could wind up being the best player of their big four, and he's the one who wasn't a #1 overall.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Mike Smith breaking his stick like a putz. What a buffoon.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Hossa with a second two-goal game.

Raffi Torres, you can suck mah balllllllllllllllllsssssssss

Ray Emery has to leave the NHL though :(

Any word on precisely why Emery got the start? Just wanting to get both goalies some ice time early or what?

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

The Blackhawks lead the league in back-to-backs (as they do almost every year; I know they did in 2009-10) and have to be judicious about goalie starts. Got out of this one alive, but now I never want to see him in net again.

Oh and Shane Doan is still a whiny bitch about EVERYTHING but at least I'm glad he justified that rant I wrote about what a duplicitous piece of crap he is.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

I'm guessing you were watching on CSN Chicago, because Strader and Engblom did some Doan fellating coming back from a commercial break, during the 3rd period. The "leadership" he displayed in trying to get ole' Smitty to calm down and give them a chance to tie the game.

And I know you'd be giving those two some :censored: if you overheard it.

spacer.png

Archived