Fixing the Jets' Shoulder Loops?

rtrich11

It looks good but the different greens is just killing me on the jersey.

Amen. I think fixing the Jets starts here and the richer brighter green that shows should be the prominent base color instead of this Olive/Grayish tone Nike has mistakenly conjured up.

The stripes themselves are only halfway doing the job, as the single stripes still do not loop all the way down as they should. I know LSU has corrected this problem recently and the same technique could be used with the Jets

Midway.png

You've gone in the wrong direction. The loops should stand out as a three-stripe design, not have the third stripe absorbed by the sleeve.

What the Jets need to do is change the color of the sleeves so the outermost stripe stands out.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

The only true way to fix this jersey would be for Nike to change templates as the sweat box issue seems like it cannot be resolved. The thing that kills me the most about these jersey templates is that they are supposed to be so much lighter and cooler, yet on any given Sunday you see players have their jersey raised up to their chest trying to cool down.

spacer.png

Archived