Atlanta Braves Concept

AndrewG70

maybe add their tomahawk circle logo on the sleeves, with the updated colors, and I think this is a pretty solid concept. We don't want to completely delete the native-american imagery, but we don't want it to be offensive either. Just add a tomahawk, or maybe the classic feather logo somewhere and I think it'll be very solid then, but these are a great start, really classy look.

spacer.png

maybe add their tomahawk circle logo on the sleeves, with the updated colors, and I think this is a pretty solid concept. We don't want to completely delete the native-american imagery, but we don't want it to be offensive either. Just add a tomahawk, or maybe the classic feather logo somewhere and I think it'll be very solid then, but these are a great start, really classy look.

The tomahawk circle logo is there, on the left sleeve.

My apologies, I didn't look close enough. I think these are growing on me, though I still think that it needs a more identifiable trait.

spacer.png

I had a hard time noticing it, myself. I think you should make it a little bit larger, and it would look perfect.

spacer.png

Archived