NCAA Men's Hockey Tournament

Norva

UMass-Lowell in the Frozen Four. Yale too.

Now all we need is Quinnipiac and New England will have three teams (and the state of Connecticut two) in the Frozen Four. Kick ass.

Sodboy13 said:
As you watch more basketball, you will learn to appreciate the difference between "defense" and "couldn't find the rim with a pair of bloodhounds and a Garmin."

meet the new page, not the same as the old page.

A kid I went to high school with plays for St. Cloud, so I'll be pulling for them. Weren't best friends or anything, but hung out every once in a while. I know three kids that he's pretty good friends with play for Notre Dame, so that must have made the upset even sweeter.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

Usually you can count on traditional powers (BC, North Dakota, Wisconsin, Minnesota) doing a lot better and highly ranked teams from smaller conferences, like Quinnipiac, disappointing. Aside from my school, Wisconsin, dropping out, it's kinda refreshing to see these teams in there. Three teams that have never been to the final four and a certainty for a first-time champion. I love it. I am sure the City of Pittsburgh would have liked a couple of larger fan bases, but it'll be fun watching some new school win it.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

• 2 weeks later...

Yes sir. My brother and I got tickets way back when the Pens had a special pre-sale for season ticket holders. We're big fans of playing the jersey spotting game at Pens games, and tonight was a jersey spotter's dream. Never seen so many different sweaters in one building. I already got a taste of the way college hockey is played back at an RMU game in Consol a few years ago, and again when they hosted a two-day invitational there this past fall, but to see the four best teams in the country fighting for the top prize with bands and student sections to back them up and an arena full of people from all over who just love hockey was something special. The Yale/UML game that went into OT was great, I found myself really pulling for UML towards the end. Props to their goalie.

Like I said, can't wait for Saturday. Only gonna be the second time I see a team win a major championship in person. Fortunately this time, it wont be at the expense of the Penguins. :D

oBIgzrL.png

Yes sir. My brother and I got tickets way back when the Pens had a special pre-sale for season ticket holders. We're big fans of playing the jersey spotting game at Pens games, and tonight was a jersey spotter's dream. Never seen so many different sweaters in one building.

I have a game-worn Victoria Salmon Kings jersey. I bought it from a Meigray sale because it was the cheapest and best way to get one. I wore it Thursday and no less than three people recognized the guy on the jersey, including his freaking college hockey coach!

btw my tickets for all three games were $50 on stubhub

1zgyd8w.jpg

Archived