How the NFL Would Look in My Perfect World: Updates

8BW14

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not a fan of the elimination of the grey on the Giants sets. The Giants uniforms they currently wear are the best they've ever had in my opinion. Philly definitely needs some work, but anything looks better than the crap they wear now. As for Dallas and Washington, I like both looks.

Sorry i havent been keeping up with this. i have just been pretty busy at work lately. NFC West is done just have to find some time to get it posted and finish the Philly update and maybe another team.

Can't wait for an Eagles' update. I like it mostly.

GOOD:

The helmet is perfect

Sort of the number font

Color placement on the backside of the jersey

Re-adding silver

Pants

All white aways

BAD:

Shoulders are my least favorite part, good idea, but I'd only use one stripe and maybe move the numbers to the top instead of the sides

Names on back are way too small

COLORS ARE TOO DULL- I like them, but I would just brighten them a bit- making the green more like the 1960 kelly green would make this 10 times better

NFC West

Arizona Cardinals

I simplified the Cardinals uniforms quite a bit. I have never been a fan of their heavily piped uniforms, especially the away jersey. These are inspired and loosely based on the St. Louis football Cardinals of the 80's.

Arizonahome_zpsab0ee0ca.pngArizonaaway_zps1d1eea4c.png

San Francisco 49ers

The only thing I do not like about the 49ers uniforms is the inconsistent sleeve stripes, which is an easy fix, but i also added some gold to the jerseys to tie the whole uniform together better.

SanFranciscohome_zps105a9aea.pngSanFranciscoaway_zps9cac2a34.png

Seattle Seahawks

Okay, I think Seattle was on the right track with the new uniforms, but there are a few details that I dislike about them. I tweaked these some and changed the green color. The helmet would be the same satin finish but minus the funky textured stripe.

SeattleHome_zpsde5f25e3.pngSeattleaway_zps155385cf.png

St Louis Rams

The first Super Bowl I saw was the 1999 Super Bowl between the Rams and Titans. I remember the game vividly and i remember i absolutely loved the Rams' uniforms, and I have grown very tired of the most recent uniforms so these are a return to royal and yellow, but with some more modern updates the freshen them up a bit.

StLouishome_zpsf342765f.pngStLouisaway_zpsdeb56c9c.png

Well, here you go. That's the last division before I start the series of NFL alternate uniforms. Please let me know what you think. I appreciate any comments and opinions. Thanks

Also , the updates to the NFC East are still in the works, sorry about the holdup.

NFC West looks amazing! All around great stuff! Although you could always take a look at the pants striping on the Cardinals away. From what I can see, Black, white, black would look better, if not match up with the home pants

Rams look great, as do the others....only things is I don't really care for the addition of more gold to SF. I think they have possibly the best uniform in the NFL right now with exception of the sleeve stripes. That's the only thing I would change here.

NFC West looks great all around.

That's exactly what I've always wanted to the 49ers to to. They insist on either making it too plain or else far to busy. This is roughly what they should do.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

• 3 weeks later...

Hello! My name is Dimos. I am a football coach from Montreal, Canada.

I have been coaching football (Amerian Football) in Europe for the last ten years, and have now established my own team in Wroclaw, Poland.

The team's name is Wroclaw Outlaws, and our colours are black, yellow and red.

I really like some of your ideas and concepts.

Would you be able to help me with an original logo and uniform design?

Thank you in advance for your time.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Updates

These updates are long overdue but I finally got some time to get back to these to finish it up before I move on to a series of alternate uniforms to go along with this series.

New York Giants

Grey pants on the road. Before it was just too much white and didn't really look like the Giants to me.

NewYorkGiantsaway_zps47e23f1f.png

San Diego Chargers

Navy blue is gone and replaced with a much less dull powder blue. I should have done this in the first place.SanDiegohome_zps2715c131.pngSanDiegoaway_zps84d08537.png

Philadelphia Eagles

My original concept did not turn out the way I was seeing it in my head. It was far too busy and arena league-ish. These are simplified and less gaudy and I am pretty happy with them.

Philadelphiahome_zps910be056.pngPhiladelphiaaway_zpsa4f3cad5.png

Archived