Washington Logo Project

Sharpir0

Thanks for the suggestion, see below version within the circle

shirt-warriors1-v2_zps7d5aea0b.jpg

This is perfect. Someone get Dan Snyder on the phone.

mainescarf.png

I'd hate to be that guy, but the Warriors logo with the guy looks almost a little too plain without any background objects. Maybe I'm just used to seeing the feather on the Skins logo now, but I feel like if you threw it on a helmet, it would just look a little "off."

Maybe try some crossed swords (in a non Raiders fashion) or weapon in general. Or maybe something else...idk.

But the concept thus far is golden!

I think a pair of crossed spears behind the circle would work quite nicely.

Agreed. Especially if they were in a similar design to the arrow helmet logo they use now. It would be a nice way to tie the past and present together.

mainescarf.png

• 1 month later...

Hi All

Not been here for a while, just wanted to upload the final logos i eventually settled on. Thanks for all the feedback really helped pull the thing together in the end.

Bengal - If you still want the template PM me your email and i'll send u a copy

thanks

warriors1-project-final_zps47efd4c0.jpg

warriors2-project-final_zpsfb17fd00.jpg?t=1371499348

The arrowhead design ruins it for me, but to each their own. I liked the circle with possibly using crossed spears in the back. The head in the middle of the arrowhead looks off-center and weird.

The Medal of Honor concept is the best one. I love it. I'm curious how it would look with the existing Redskins color pallette instead of the lighter red. I think it would be a fine identity for the District.

mainescarf.png

warriors2-project-final_zpsfb17fd00.jpg?t=1371499348

I think if you simplify the medallion here this could be a winner. The gold rope thing is too much for me. Just go with the star and the wings and I think you might have something amazing.

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

shirt-warriors1-v2_zpsd51bb879.jpg

So is it just me that imagines some Native Americans saying things like "Oh sure the white man took another thing from us" if the Redskins were to change to an identity like this?

Really? Come on.

"Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand."

Cohenj.png

So is it just me that imagines some Native Americans saying things like "Oh sure the white man took another thing from us" if the Redskins were to change to an identity like this?

I think he looks like Leonidas from 300, so technically he would be Mediterranean.

mainescarf.png

Suggestions:

1. Can the guy be ready to throw the spear?

2. Maybe he needs a scar/tattoo on his neck? Something tribal?

Name ideas:

1. DC Decimators

2. Potomac Poachers?

3. First City Freedom (or Freedom Fighters)

4. Washington Delmarvacs (take off on the DEL - MAR - VA area)

5. Capitol Crushers

spacer.png  I just love penguins......always dressed for the occasion. spacer.png

I think he looks like Leonidas from 300, so technically he would be Mediterranean.

My first thought was it looks like could be Moses.

If you're going with the Warriors theme, stick with an arrowhead (not too Chiefsy though) rather than a profile of a dude.

The colors on all the logos are great; but the logos aren't quite NFL-grade, in my opinion. They look like logos from a non-NFL video game.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Archived