Vancouver grizzlies uniforms

lancealot

I love the design and color combo. I also noticed right away that the logo is based off Georgia Gwinnett college's logo. That college is literally a right turn out of my neighborhood and a few miles down the road.

0825_LOC_GGC_Logo_t300.jpg?8aff03de2423e912a2467e97388a07f5331c05b6

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

Since I'm not the most creative person in the world, I did tweak the Georgia Gwinnett logo. Ran in through their school channels and since it is for a fictional league, they had no issue with it.

DC - I agree, doesn't look as good as the original logo, but I do like how it turned out. I think Lancealot did a great job on the uniforms and he also added a football field.

TMXX1 added a helmet look for me in the request section. Liked that look as well.

Only issue that catches my eye is the helmet stripe. It looks unbalanced to me... I am guessing due to one side having a stroke and the other not. It feels that way everywhere else in the uniform but really grabs my attention on the back of the helmet.

fP8H4Wf.jpg

Archived