GotPixels NFL Project 40 Plus- NFL2-Memphis Helmet Options

GotPixels

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest darkpiranha

Only thing I don't love is the blue helmet. I'd like to see it in white with the Love Ya Blue as a border or stripe. OR, make a thick white stripe around the logo to separate it from the blue. I think the blues and red right next to each other is the issue for me.

Only thing I don't love is the blue helmet. I'd like to see it in white with the Love Ya Blue as a border or stripe. OR, make a thick white stripe around the logo to separate it from the blue. I think the blues and red right next to each other is the issue for me.

The white border around Toro would be my compromise. Those blue helmets were way underrated back in the day.

Almost went silver.

Old Dog Learning New Tricks.

I think you need to outline the helmet logo in white. Right now it looks really weird. I personally would go red socks throughout; looks way better IMO. I also liked the white helmet from the oilers way better, but this one looks pretty good.

spacer.png

I agree about the hemet color, not really feelin it. You could flip-flop the colors on the shoulder stripe, I'm just not feeling this one that much. I would like it better is an alternate or as an accent, but hey it's your thread anyway

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

Wow this topic is awesome. I agree with what some have said about the Texans. Not feeling the helmet. A color switch or an outline would help. Other than that, excellent stuff GotPixels. Can't wait to see the rest!

nlog42.jpg

Thanks Dolphins91 for the jersey avatars.

Wow this topic is awesome. I agree with what some have said about the Texans. Not feeling the helmet. A color switch or an outline would help. Other than that, excellent stuff GotPixels. Can't wait to see the rest!

Much appreciated.

Old Dog Learning New Tricks.

Guest darkpiranha

If you hadn't done a white version of the Texans helmet, I would have been happy with the powder blue helmet now, with the white outline on the logo. But the white helmet makes the uniform a thing of beauty.

Archived