GotPixels NFL Project 40 Plus- NFL2-Memphis Helmet Options

GotPixels

Yes and yes. I'm starting this phase off with "My Team." So, yes, special treatment. Uniform concepts to come.

So, does that mean you will insult the Steelers, Giants, Eagles, and Redskins?

Lol. No smack talking here. Just concepts.

Woot. I don't have to brag about having 6!

97uyh0.jpg

Bruh check out my last.fm

And my Rate Your Music

Fantasy Teams: Seattle Spacemen (CFA)

Signature credit to Silent Wind of Doom

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What's most amazing is that he does this while on his job. His job? Hi-rise welder. He designs all these on his PHONE.

hopefully not at the same time, I'd imagine. Whatta headline that would be. 'Man falls 50 feet while making football concepts and hi-rise welding.' Sorry, GP.

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

I love the Cowboys in royal blue so the alt is my favorite. Looks good all around but i would remove the star from the hips. Just seems kinda redundant to have the same logo there as the helmet. love this thread. Great work.

Appreciate the feedback guys. 31 to go.

@Scruggy- I can understand why a Redskins fan would be disinterested in a Cowboys concept. Lol.

A couple of things about the Dallas concept. The helmet strip is intentionally wider. Also went with the throwback font. Just like the way it looks. Timeless and clean. The next one to look for in this phase will be "Anatomy of a Rivalry."

Old Dog Learning New Tricks.

Appreciate the feedback guys. 31 to go.

@Scruggy- I can understand why a Redskins fan would be disinterested in a Cowboys concept. Lol.

A couple of things about the Dallas concept. The helmet strip is intentionally wider. Also went with the throwback font. Just like the way it looks. Timeless and clean. The next one to look for in this phase will be "Anatomy of a Rivalry."

Quite honestly, I've never been a big fan of that silver green stuff for the pants, also you gave Dallas white homes just like real life, you should do that to the Redskins because they wear whites at home as well

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

Quite honestly, I've never been a big fan of that silver green stuff for the pants, also you gave Dallas white homes just like real life, you should do that to the Redskins because they wear whites at home as well

Silver Green is a love / hate deal. I neither love or hate, but I like it and it is unique to Dallas. That's why I did it as an alternate because it deserved a place in my opinion. The Redskins will get a few sets as well, as much as it pains me to do anything representing that team....

:)

Well i literally just went through every page of both threads, and i just love everything you have put together! Its taken me a few weeks trying to expand the NFL to a 36 team league and i haven't even touched uniforms (because i don't have time/talent), so i really appreciate what you've done.

I'm guessing a minor league Dayton, Ohio team is out if you add Columbus to a future tier?

Please discontinue this thread. It is too good. I'm vomiting rainbows out of my eyes right now. These truly make me feel inadequate. Well done!!!

Haha. Thanks and eventually I will, but only when I see it through to the end. You do great stuff and you get paid for it, so that makes me more inadequate.

:)

Well i literally just went through every page of both threads, and i just love everything you have put together! Its taken me a few weeks trying to expand the NFL to a 36 team league and i haven't even touched uniforms (because i don't have time/talent), so i really appreciate what you've done.

I'm guessing a minor league Dayton, Ohio team is out if you add Columbus to a future tier?

Thanks a lot. Columbus for sure. I'm finalizing the Tier now. I have already begun the process of design, etc. It will move fairly quickly when I get this phase finalized.

Woooooooow I love the throwback and the whole thing!!

Thanks.

Archived