GotPixels NFL Project 40 Plus- NFL2-Memphis Helmet Options

GotPixels

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Like the update, but there still seems to be an issue with the model on the right side. On the left side of the stripe, the helmet is blue whereas on the left model, the left side is black. I think someone might have mentioned that before though. Only complaint for the concept thus far.

By the way, like the use of Sanders Jr. :P

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

Like the update, but there still seems to be an issue with the model on the right side. On the left side of the stripe, the helmet is blue whereas on the left model, the left side is black. I think someone might have mentioned that before though. Only complaint for the concept thus far.

By the way, like the use of Sanders Jr. :P

And as I followed up to that response...Look closely, it is a light source hitting the white stripe. It is an optical illusion...or....your monitor...or..your eyes...or...a combination of all three.

:)

e9g6.jpg

Old Dog Learning New Tricks.

look up the font gunplay. i feel it would work a lot better with this concept

Agreed. It would fit a lot better.

This is a great update to the Steelers current set, but a yellow helmet would go pretty nicely with this set.

spacer.png

I hate the numbers. They are ugly, and this is coming from a Steelers fan. If they were yellow that would be better.

Otherwise, good job not changing anything else!

97uyh0.jpg

Bruh check out my last.fm

And my Rate Your Music

Fantasy Teams: Seattle Spacemen (CFA)

Signature credit to Silent Wind of Doom

Guest darkpiranha

Steelers alternate. 97% win. 3% for the font. Agree with others about Gunplay. Current font is too roundy to really evoke STEEL. But this alt should be the primary. Love it. (and this coming from an anti-Steelers guy).

Yeah, I downloaded Gunplay a while back, and I guess it would be better. I do like the current font too though, but considering all of the criticism about the font, I guess you should change it. Great set nonetheless.

I like modern feel of the font that I used. That was the idea to move forward or progress, however, I have no issue with block. Gun Play is used a lot, so I just manipulated a block font for this purpose. We can agree to disagree on which one we like.

i9co.jpg

Old Dog Learning New Tricks.

Archived