GotPixels NFL Project 40 Plus- NFL2-Memphis Helmet Options

GotPixels

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

red needs to be the primary color for them

Well, in a real world environment, sure.

This is a concept league, so, I have free reign to do what I please.

Experimenting with blue for Arizona is what I set out to do.

Hope that explains it well enough.

Old Dog Learning New Tricks.

You do know why they are called the cardinals right *hint* its not because of the bird but the color CARDINAL red

*hint* Duh.

then why have a concept virtually void of it, red needs to be the primary color for them

Also, the Arizona flag has lots of blue on it, if you havent seen it. Kinda the inspiration if I'm not mistaken, correct me if I'm wrong GP

"Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand."

Cohenj.png

You do know why they are called the cardinals right *hint* its not because of the bird but the color CARDINAL red

*hint* Duh.

then why have a concept virtually void of it, red needs to be the primary color for them

Also, the Arizona flag has lots of blue on it, if you havent seen it. Kinda the inspiration if I'm not mistaken, correct me if I'm wrong GP

Indeed. Just adding local flavor if you will.

Guest darkpiranha

Love those Cardinals unis. If they are going to insist continuing to call them Cardinals in Arizona, then bringing the flag in does a great job of mitigating the way-too-much-red-for-a-desert-city problem I've always had with the ARIZONA Cardinals. I'm actually surprised you didn't rebrand the Cards. Of all the current teams, this is the most non-sensical identity.

we do have the damn bird in our state (http://animals.natio...thern-cardinal/) anyways if your doing a flag based design... your missing a very key part.... the big ass copper star in the middle

Let me be the first to say I'm very happy that there are Cardinals in Arizona. As for my concept...It isn't all flag-based.

I incorporated the Color and the rays. No need for a star. I think that is already in use. :)

I'm actually surprised you didn't rebrand the Cards.

I really considered it, but I figured that I had already turned the world upside down enough with this concept. When I began this project there were two NFL owners that had Premier League Teams. Now there are three. St. Louis is now the biggest no-brainer relocation franchise.

Crazy times.

I can assure you that I will not be changing the Jacksonville Jaguars name to the Cottagers for better synergy. :)

love these! all of them! curious about the eagles, with you opting for the wing on helmet as apposed to the head, it keeps us from seeing the team logo. would it still be the same? Id also love to see the word marks for all the teams with new color schemes.

love these! all of them! curious about the eagles, with you opting for the wing on helmet as apposed to the head, it keeps us from seeing the team logo. would it still be the same?

Thanks and anything that I might have overlooked or intentionally left out will get addressed in the "Wicked Alternates" phase to come.

Id also love to see the word marks for all the teams with new color schemes.

Lol. Yeah, so would I. :)

I'm focused on getting through this phase of all 32. I might consider mixing in wordmarks with the Wicked Alts.

Not sure if you posted all of the uniforms for the Colts, but I'd love to see a blue pants alternate on the road.

I'm holding back a little for the Wicked Alts...

Also, I still think a double stripe works better on the helmet.

The Colts have always had a single stripe. Even the throwbacks.

Archived