GotPixels NFL Project 40 Plus- NFL2-Memphis Helmet Options

GotPixels

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On Buffalo, one thing I'm not feeling is the inconsistent striping. On the helmet, away jersey and pants, the red stripe is in the middle, whereas red is on the outside on the home jersey. I wonder how it would look if the red stripe was in the middle of two white ones on the home.

As a Vikings fan, I have no problems with their set. Very sharp.

nlog42.jpg

Thanks Dolphins91 for the jersey avatars.

On Buffalo, one thing I'm not feeling is the inconsistent striping. On the helmet, away jersey and pants, the red stripe is in the middle, whereas red is on the outside on the home jersey. I wonder how it would look if the red stripe was in the middle of two white ones on the home.

As a Vikings fan, I have no problems with their set. Very sharp.

Thanks on the Vikes.

On Buffalo I'm experimenting there. Appreciate the feedback.

Old Dog Learning New Tricks.

Appreciate the feedback guys. Trust me when I say that I'm soaking it all in.

I will make some adjustments to a few on the final reveal.

I have set a self-imposed deadline to finish this entire project by Sept. 5th, so I will be picking up the pace in the coming days. I'm not ignoring the C&C. I'm just pushing myself along. More to come here shortly.

Appreciate the feedback guys. Trust me when I say that I'm soaking it all in.I will make some adjustments to a few on the final reveal.I have set a self-imposed deadline to finish this entire project by Sept. 5th, so I will be picking up the pace in the coming days. I'm not ignoring the C&C. I'm just pushing myself along. More to come here shortly.

A wise designer once gave me some advice, plently of water and get some sunlight from time to time. Its works. For me and your typical houseplant

As a Chargers fan myself, I wish they looked this good. Home jersey is the best Chargers concept I've ever seen. The road is a little bit to vibrant and might be better as an alternate. Still looks good though.

NEWSGG copy.png

Thanks for the C&C guys. I will revisit the Chargers away set. I thought about powder blue sleeves, but opted for all gold just to see what the opinions were. I also thought it was very vibrant, but it grew on me.

I'm a fan of the return of the red helmets, but I prefer the original helmet stripes with just black and white. I also think the grey should be eliminated from the set as red, black, and white form a very nice color scheme in my opinion, but to each his own. Other than the grey this is a great set, just like almost every other. Keep up the good work!

scarvessmall_zpsc4c8e942.png

I'm a fan of the return of the red helmets, but I prefer the original helmet stripes with just black and white. I also think the grey should be eliminated from the set as red, black, and white form a very nice color scheme in my opinion, but to each his own. Other than the grey this is a great set, just like almost every other. Keep up the good work!

Thanks and I hear ya, but I have to say that these uniforms were my favorite for the Falcons.

bartkowski-jackson.jpg

My approach with this project is to mix some old with some new to make feel like it is Beyond 2020.

Archived