GotPixels NFL Project 40 Plus- NFL2-Memphis Helmet Options

GotPixels

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Love the Dolphins and Bengals, the Bengals helmet jumped out at me instantly, but after letting it sit for a moment, I like it. I don't love the Broncos, but I don't really know why. So I will assume it is a good design and I just have weird tastes there since all your other designs have been pretty on point. :D

fP8H4Wf.jpg

Believe me when I say that I'm not trying to be your worst enemy here, but if the layer styles are messing up the colors, then don't use them maybe? Or game plan your colors for that. I just think Denver's colors look off, and compared to the swatch that hugevolsfan posted, my monitor doesn't need adjusted. Haha

Now to be positive...I really like Cinci, and I really like the black. Very nice!

Believe me when I say that I'm not trying to be your worst enemy here, but if the layer styles are messing up the colors, then don't use them maybe? Or game plan your colors for that. I just think Denver's colors look off, and compared to the swatch that hugevolsfan posted, my monitor doesn't need adjusted. Haha

Now to be positive...I really like Cinci, and I really like the black. Very nice!

I wanted the richer color and that is why I used the filter. Does that make sense to you? At the base of it, it "IS" the original color enhanced by a filter.

Now, I do appreciate the feedback, but beating a dead horse is really not productive. Is it?

Old Dog Learning New Tricks.

Your Broncos set with the white helmet is brilliant--one of the best I've seen. I'm not quite as sold as your second version.

The gold Saints jersey works very well (so long as they don't wear gold pants with the gold jersey). The only thing I'm not sold on is the slightly inconsistent striping.

I'm not feeling the Bengals. I think it's something about the large amounts of black. You could also try softening the orange a little. I do prefer the Bengals' current helmet to your inverted one.

Keep up the good work!

"Jesus said to him, 'I am the way, and the truth, and the life.'" - John 14:6

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." - John 3:16

Hate the Raiders. Not because of any thing you did. They look great. It's what you didn't do. I would have loved to see a wholesale rebrand. I know raider fans would probably hate it. I just would love an update on their look, ala Tampa Bay. I know I know, I want it I should do. This is really good though if your going to use that logo.

Now the Pats. I wish I could symbolize speechless in text. IMO the best one you've done yet.

Hate the Raiders. Not because of any thing you did. They look great. It's what you didn't do. I would have loved to see a wholesale rebrand. I know raider fans would probably hate it. I just would love an update on their look, ala Tampa Bay. I know I know, I want it I should do. This is really good though if your going to use that logo.

Now the Pats. I wish I could symbolize speechless in text. IMO the best one you've done yet.

Agreed. The Pats are a thing of beauty.

Archived