GotPixels NFL Project 40 Plus- NFL2-Memphis Helmet Options

GotPixels

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fantastic job on Jacksonville. However, I find it amusingly ironic that you didn't go with the gradient helmet, as you were one of the leading early proponents of gradient helmets that I can remember.

Still a proponent if done right. Someone most have really convinced Khan that these were a good thing.

The Jags look damn near perfect.

Thanks Julius and everyone for the feedback. I'm looking forward to wrapping this part of the project very soon.

Old Dog Learning New Tricks.

Fantastic job on Jacksonville. However, I find it amusingly ironic that you didn't go with the gradient helmet, as you were one of the leading early proponents of gradient helmets that I can remember.

Still a proponent if done right. Someone most have really convinced Khan that these were a good thing.

The Jags look damn near perfect.

Thanks Julius and everyone for the feedback. I'm looking forward to wrapping this part of the project very soon.

Well, Baltimore is the only team you have left right?

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

So I went radical in reverse for the Ravens. I know some, if not all, will say this is to plain and that's okay.
I just thought that the purple and black played together nicely without stripes or piping to clutter it up.

The Texans full set remains and a recap of the 70's etc.

v76t.jpg
icbb.jpg

Old Dog Learning New Tricks.

Guest darkpiranha

You've earned the right to relax a bit on one of them. It just means you have to go nuts when you give us the alt. I'm expecting something insane.

Love the unis, hate the helmet. I don't mind the idea of both blues, but second blue has been given the Dolphins Orange treatment of being practically unseeable except on the helmet. That makes the helmet too much of an eyesore. Just my opinion, but I would either ditch the helmet or add more navy. Otherwise great.

Archived