GotPixels NFL Project 40 Plus- NFL2-Memphis Helmet Options

GotPixels

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest darkpiranha

Really like Seattle. Getting a bit of a Patriots vibe from it (your Patriots, that is). One question. Are you trying to make each team distinct from each other 100%, or are you building in some sort of visual design vocabulary for your version of the league that in the world of the league, some design conventions are adpoted by more than one team?

Really like Seattle. Getting a bit of a Patriots vibe from it (your Patriots, that is). One question. Are you trying to make each team distinct from each other 100%, or are you building in some sort of visual design vocabulary for your version of the league that in the world of the league, some design conventions are adpoted by more than one team?

Great observation DP. You know me...Perfect opportunity to make a graphic presentation.Looking at the first image ,you like me, will be reminded of how similar the shoulder patterns were back in the day. There were no stripes and there were two stripes and there were three stripes.

I took the same approach, but more modern and bolder in width and size. In the second image you can see where I have adapted this in different ways but at the same time trying to be unique.

The Nike template is restricting where shoulder designs are concerned. Lack of real estate to work with.

seqi.jpg

y1z9.jpg

Old Dog Learning New Tricks.

Project 40 Update

Phase One : Expansion - Complete
Phase Two : Future Consideration - Complete
Phase Three : In Progress - Beyond 2020 - All existing "32" teams will get some modernization. Some drastic. Some subtle.
Phase Four: Re-evaluation Process. Possible inclusion of some Future Consideration Cities. Realignment is also possible.
Phase Five: 2025 will see a Tier-based Minor League system. Already in the works.
Phase Six: Wicked Alternates
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Phase Three: Still in Progress. Tampa Bay, Carolina, Jacksonville, and Baltimore are left to do. Houston was completed earlier on in this phase.
Once all teams are complete with recaps, phase Four will begin. A few surprises will occur in the upcoming phase.

Thanks again for the C&C.

@sparky

Thanks Sparky and yes it is black.

@nascar

Thanks Nascar.

@evilG

Personally I think that it one of the best helmet decals in the league. Plus, wicked alternates await.

@dsaline97

I already have two teams with orange as the home color. Trying to balance things a bit overall.

Appreciate the feedback.

Archived