GotPixels NFL Project 40 Plus- NFL2-Memphis Helmet Options

GotPixels

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As a concept this is very nice and clean. The sleeve treatment is very cool. Maybe you could incorporate that into the pants striping too? Make it more cohesive. One thing I think may look better is get rid of the white sleeve on the home and stroke the mane in white instead of blue.

As a diehard Broncos fan, I prefer they stick with orange jersey and blue helmet, it's just who they are and that's why the team switched back last year. I felt compelled to say that but I get this is a concept forum.

crsig.jpgnsig.jpg

I love this Denver concept. I would have liked to see an orange alternate as well but I assume that's coming with the "wicked alternates" and I have no problem with the blue being the primary. I love the helmet, I tend to prefer white helmets as a rule but the striping is what makes this concept. Really nice job. And go Cowboys.

"Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand."

Cohenj.png

Bills: make the jersey stripes on the home set white-red-white, then there will be white in the stripes, and you can use the red socks for both jerseys. Also, I know its not supposed to look this way, but on the sportslogos site, the throwbacks you referred to look like this:

8he522vm55if5qbhi3s994aq9.gif

What if you made the stripes tapered instead?

Chargers: a great idea, but the two sets look like two different teams (1 powder-based, 1 yellow-based). To fix that, make the sleeves and pants (on the road) powder blue. You'd still have enough yellow, because of the yellow bolts. A second problem is the TV numbers. They don't change colors from chest to the sleeve, and they need to. On the home, the chest numbers should be white, and the tv numbers should be blue, and the exact opposite on the road (that is, if you would take my suggestion for the jersey.

Falcons: perfect. And I don't even like them that much in a red shell.

Broncos: first off, I think a blue mask will look better. Second, change the numbers on the away from orange to blue. Try blue sleeves as well, and outline the mane in white (would match home better), but I don't know how that would look.

spacer.png

Great series. Been lurking in this thread for some time now and loved pretty much everything in here, espeically the presentation.

However, for Miami, I think I've spotted an error. On the helmet, the front has a teal stripe with orange outline, while the back is flipped. Is that intentional or...? Just thought I'd give you a heads up.

Again, great job with everything you've done so far.

Digging Miami -- love the fact that you pretty much just took the new unis and added orange, which imo is all they really need. Denver however, I just plain out don't like. White helmet - bad. Navy jersey - bad. Sleeves - ugly.

Is that intentional or...? Just thought I'd give you a heads up.

Again, great job with everything you've done so far.

Thanks and no it wasn't intentional. I screwed that up...

I really like the Falcons, GP. Very slick.

I'm not sure about Miami.

I feel that there should always be some white between the orange and aqua.

Thanks sparky. I appreciate the Critique. I have done so many of these the colors start to bleed together.

Digging Miami -- love the fact that you pretty much just took the new unis and added orange, which imo is all they really need. Denver however, I just plain out don't like. White helmet - bad. Navy jersey - bad. Sleeves - ugly.

Well, I agree to disagree with you, but that is what makes the design world go round. What you think is bad or ugly, someone else (me) thinks it is a nice looking set. I appreciate the critique. I will however let you know that there may be other words in the dictionary to explain why you don't care for a design...

All in good fun of course. :)

Old Dog Learning New Tricks.

New Orleans looks pretty good to me. Personally I wouldn't change their current set, but this looks pretty good.

To elaborate a little further on the Denver set...I don't particularly care for the shade of orange you selected for one. It's too "red orange" in my opinion. I also think the uniforms have too much of a resemblance to the real life Patriots uniforms. Just at first glance, I thought that's what they were. I just don't think they look all that appealing.

Guest darkpiranha

Too much gold on the helmet. Blends together. Try a thicker black outline, or white or black logo itself. I know that's sacrilege, but it might look cool. Otherwise, a white helmet with gold logo has looked good when people have tried it.

Archived