GotPixels NFL Project 40 Plus- NFL2-Memphis Helmet Options

GotPixels

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The number font is sexy. Could we possibly see the other numbers just to see what they'd look like?

Here they are down and dirty.

tww1.png

Excellent. I think it works very well with the uniform. Keep up the good work!

nlog42.jpg

Thanks Dolphins91 for the jersey avatars.

I like the Eagles but the helmet just does not look good to me with the white wing I think that wing with some silver we be great & then it would look good with all the other silver aspects of the uniform.

The new number font is spot on.

I really like the "not-a-true-Kelly-Green" unis, and the minimalistic whites are striking!

My only concern would be...With THAT shoulder treatment, are they too New York Jets-ish?

Could be, but it was based on this.

t2168158-400.jpg

I also have plans for the Jets....

Old Dog Learning New Tricks.

The Eagles set is just gorgeous now. ONe thing bothering me is the inconsistency between the back shoulder striping area on the home and aways. Maybe that was intentional.

Haha. Yeah it started out as not being intentional then sort of worked it's way into being on purpose. If that makes sense. I liked it so I left it.

I don't care for the Kelly Green. It looks way to Jets like to me, regardless of what your plans for them might be. I just think nobody should want to look like the Jets. Not even the Jets want to be the Jets.

I do REALLY like the number font though. It's a great fit for the Eagles branding.

I don't care for the Kelly Green. It looks way to Jets like to me, regardless of what your plans for them might be. I just think nobody should want to look like the Jets. Not even the Jets want to be the Jets.

I do REALLY like the number font though. It's a great fit for the Eagles branding.

Thanks,though I think the latest sets are closer to the 70's Eagles than the Jets.

Well done...Eagles set is gorgeous...wasn't expecting you to change your stance on the green....had you not I was going to suggest using sky blue (from the city flag) as a third color kinda like Tulane.

But like I said they look great....loved the font

Interesting choice going with that much blue for the cards...

-think the Blue needs to be a little darker, especially because of the logo. As of now it loses some of its sharpness that the black used to provide

-think you should keep the same red shoulder and upper back panel for the away jersey. Would give it a nice unified look and balance out the blue to red ratio more

Well done...Eagles set is gorgeous...wasn't expecting you to change your stance on the green....had you not I was going to suggest using sky blue (from the city flag) as a third color kinda like Tulane.

But like I said they look great....loved the font

Interesting choice going with that much blue for the cards...

-think the Blue needs to be a little darker, especially because of the logo. As of now it loses some of its sharpness that the black used to provide

-think you should keep the same red shoulder and upper back panel for the away jersey. Would give it a nice unified look and balance out the blue to red ratio more

Thanks.

That Blue for the Cards is the actual "Flag Art Blue" previously used. I wanted to stay as close to that as I could. I like the idea for the away set. I was little caught up in making it white. I like the look, but I see what you are saying there.

Archived