GotPixels NFL Project 40 Plus- NFL2-Memphis Helmet Options

GotPixels

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Have to agree with the others. I just don't feel the flow here. I love the helmet, I love the jersey, I love the pants. Just not all together. The pants and helmet give the classic vibe, and the jersey gives a modern vibe. I think the classic helmet could work with the modern jersey, but the pants need to follow along with the jersey IMO.

crsig.jpgnsig.jpg

Is that supposed to read Jaworski?

Haha. Pretty sharp there Coach. It is subtle swipe at Jaws.

Have to agree with the others. I just don't feel the flow here. I love the helmet, I love the jersey, I love the pants. Just not all together. The pants and helmet give the classic vibe, and the jersey gives a modern vibe. I think the classic helmet could work with the modern jersey, but the pants need to follow along with the jersey IMO.

Yeah, the striping on the pants is the key. I'll fiddle with that.

It needs an angle.

Old Dog Learning New Tricks.

Is that supposed to read Jaworski?

Haha. Pretty sharp there Coach. It is subtle swipe at Jaws.

Yeah, the striping on the pants is the key. I'll fiddle with that.

It needs an angle.

I hate Ron Jaworski he is proof that ESPN hires idiots, and I like Philly too

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

Guest darkpiranha

I think the problem with the shoulders (for me) is that they are sharp and angled while the eagle wings on the helmet are roundy and flowing. What if the stripe was wavy like the contour of the wing? (otherwise, I like the update)

Not bad for the Eagles

Hopefully by 2020 we'll be rid of Midnight Teal....but it's your call

A couple things...

- I like the striping...though the two by the neck kind of end awkwardly in the back.

-I'd lighten the silver/gray a bit, think it'd look better and more in line with what we've used in the past.

-Did you toy around with other fonts? Never much liked our current one

-think the away socks need addressing to fix the Capri pant look

-I do like going back to a more simple wing design...maybe not that simple, but it looks good

Not bad for the Eagles

Hopefully by 2020 we'll be rid of Midnight Teal....but it's your call

A couple things...

- I like the striping...though the two by the neck kind of end awkwardly in the back.

-I'd lighten the silver/gray a bit, think it'd look better and more in line with what we've used in the past.

-Did you toy around with other fonts? Never much liked our current one

-think the away socks need addressing to fix the Capri pant look

-I do like going back to a more simple wing design...maybe not that simple, but it looks good

Excellent feedback. I will address some things this week. I went safe with the number font, but I'm always willing to experiment. My number font selections seem to be polarizing at times..Lol.

Old Dog Learning New Tricks.

Yes to the numbers! They'll look fantastic, I'd give a little feathery touch to the white stripes on the shoulders, instead of a straight line. Just my 2 cents

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

That new number font pairs with the jersey stripes on the shoulders nicely. I'd prefer going away from the midnight green or whatever they call it but I can understand the choice for it to stick around. Good stuff as always.

fP8H4Wf.jpg

Archived