GotPixels NFL Project 40 Plus- NFL2-Memphis Helmet Options

GotPixels

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like Carolina, but I feel as if a team named after a BLACK panther should not only have the black jersey, but a black helmet and black set of pants as well. Despite that, I really like the set you've created.

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

I like Carolina, but I feel as if a team named after a BLACK panther should not only have the black jersey, but a black helmet and black set of pants as well. Despite that, I really like the set you've created.

It is all about the overall balance of the league itself from a color scheme perspective. I already have enough black helmets to go around. I have never really cared for the silver helmet for Carolina anyway. The next best thing is Blue, which really pops with the Black Primary logo.

Old Dog Learning New Tricks.

It is all about the overall balance of the league itself from a color scheme perspective. I already have enough black helmets to go around. I have never really cared for the silver helmet for Carolina anyway. The next best thing is Blue, which really pops with the Black Primary logo.

Yeah, I understand. It certainly is better than their current look though

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

With the Panthers fans voting their Black on Black alternate the best uniform in NFL history, I sure hope you have that planned for their alternate. Not a fan of the blue pants at all honestly, I'd revert to the current silver or black. The helmets, though, are really cool and have a very interesting stripe.

scarvessmall_zpsc4c8e942.png

Guest darkpiranha

Fantastic job on Jacksonville. However, I find it amusingly ironic that you didn't go with the gradient helmet, as you were one of the leading early proponents of gradient helmets that I can remember. However, after seeing the Jags' actual current gradient helmets, I'm scratching my head at how it looks more like a hard-ish line was draw between black and gold, rather than a GRADual change from one color to the next.

Maybe you'll bring back the gradient in the WA's. (Wicked Alts)

As to Carolina, I see your reasoning, but I'm meh on the combos except for the alt. The blue helmet just throws things off in a way I can't really put a finger on.

Archived