GotPixels NFL Project 40 Plus- NFL2-Memphis Helmet Options

GotPixels

Guest darkpiranha

Pats... Stunning. I think I could actually support a team wearing those... If this is the "normal" one, I can't wait for the wicked alternate.

Only thing that bugs me about it is that on the away, the back reminds me a little too much of Buffalo's last unis.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@patrick1967-Giggles....

and @ "I want Orange....." :)

3xpm.jpg

This is exactly how they should look. I have no more complaints. Haha

Oakland looks really nice by the way, with the slight changes. They have one of the more perfect sets in the league though in my opinion.

And finally, New England is mind blowing. That looks WORLDS better than what they have now. Great job man!

Sorry to have been so critical before. I'm not knocking your skills by any means. Haha

Oakland and New England look great, and nice fix on the Denver alternate, what order are you doing these in? Is it year the were established or is it just random?

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

Never saw a blue Pats helmet but that looks great. Love the use of red and blue instead of the dull, washed-out emphasis on silver they have now.

I've always preferred a white helmet for them but navy works well, especially with the stripe you chose.

87Redskins.png

Honestly, the only problem with the Pats is that Tebow is number 5 now. That's how good it is.

Projecting that by 2020 the league will have reverse evolution (back to the single wing) and Tebow will play forever. :)

Old Dog Learning New Tricks.

Archived