GotPixels NFL Project 40 Plus- NFL2-Memphis Helmet Options

GotPixels

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Love the Titans, it definetley is a more Tennessee-esk pallet. Wasn't crazy about there light blue and red stuff, but this looks fantastic

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

Thanks for the feedback everyone. Houston is finished and I will begin uploading them tonight. The "Love Ya Blue" mini-series within the series, will most likely be the last one of it's kind in this phase, From this point I will be doing the concepts according to the groups that I have introduced.

The "Originals" will begin in earnest after I reveal the Texans. Washington was actually the first of this group. Look for Detroit and Cleveland next.

As always, thanks for the C&C.

Old Dog Learning New Tricks.

Thanks for the feedback everyone. Houston is finished and I will begin uploading them tonight. The "Love Ya Blue" mini-series within the series, will most likely be the last one of it's kind in this phase, From this point I will be doing the concepts according to the groups that I have introduced.

The "Originals" will begin in earnest after I reveal the Texans. Washington was actually the first of this group. Look for Detroit and Cleveland next.

As always, thanks for the C&C.

Totally stoked for whatever's next!!! This is a great series.

I love the flames on the shoulders for the Titans, but a white stripe on the socks could be added

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

I think you should add a circle around the helmet logo. looks kinda unfinished as it is now

I played around with that idea. Ultimately breaking apart the comet was what I decided to do. I took the Flames to the shoulders and let the Sword "T" stand alone.

The circle had too much empty space and was too similar to the original design without the flames.

Old Dog Learning New Tricks.

Not a fan of Houston. Probably make the light blue an accent color. Leave the home navy, Make the numbers white with a Red and lb outline. Think this is the first I'm not a fan of. The rest is great though!

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

Archived