GotPixels NFL Project 40 Plus- NFL2-Memphis Helmet Options

GotPixels

I find it interesting how you choose frankfurt for your "future consideration" instead of Berlin, Berlin is much larger, is the German capital, and is a more well known world city than Berlin is. The only thing Frankfurt has going for it is the fact that the European American Football headquarters is there, also it would be cool if you did a complete redo of the other NFL Europe teams cause you seem to have re-done all the others (Scotland, London, Amsterdam, Frankfurt) You could do Hamburg, Barcelona, Cologne and Berin

The answer to your question is directly above your response in the Frankfurt presentation. It is really a no-brainer.

Old Dog Learning New Tricks.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is there an actual connection with Frankfurt the Comet nickname or is it just a nod to the Frankfurt Galaxy?

Galaxy, Universe, Comets...idk?

Maybe?

Of course.

So to answer my follow-up, those names just had nice rings to it? I couldn't find anything online about them. Sorry though, I'm not familiar with the former NFL Europe and WLAF.

Is there an actual connection with Frankfurt the Comet nickname or is it just a nod to the Frankfurt Galaxy?

Maybe?

Of course.

So to answer my follow-up, those names just had nice rings to it? I couldn't find anything online about them. Sorry though, I'm not familiar with the former NFL Europe and WLAF.

Seriously?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_League_of_American_Football

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NFL_Europe

I think a blue/grey stripe on the pants next to the yellow would make this look a lot better right now there seems to be a disconnect to pants & jersey.

Thanks for the feedback. I think it will make more sense when I post the rest of the sets.

Maybe?

Of course.

Seriously?

http://en.wikipedia....erican_Football

http://en.wikipedia....wiki/NFL_Europe

Yes, I was serious. And I already read up on them before you posted those URL's. Thanks though.

As for the Galaxy nickname, was it a nod to the European Space Center?

Yes, I was serious. And I already read up on them before you posted those URL's. Thanks though.

As for the Galaxy nickname, was it a nod to the European Space Center?

1) If you read up on them, then why would you not no anything about them, as you posted?

I couldn't find anything online about them. Sorry though, I'm not familiar with the former NFL Europe and WLAF.

2) If you read the presentation, it is fairly clear why I chose the nickname Comets.

3) This is the last response to an obvious answer.

Thanks.

Big improvement. Glad you decided to have another crack at SA.

Thanks nas.

I find it interesting how you choose frankfurt for your "future consideration" instead of Berlin, Berlin is much larger, is the German capital, and is a more well known world city than Berlin is. The only thing Frankfurt has going for it is the fact that the European American Football headquarters is there, also it would be cool if you did a complete redo of the other NFL Europe teams cause you seem to have re-done all the others (Scotland, London, Amsterdam, Frankfurt) You could do Hamburg, Barcelona, Cologne and Berin

The answer to your question is directly above your response in the Frankfurt presentation. It is really a no-brainer.

Ya I do kinda get it a little bit more now, but did you know that Austria's Vienna Vikings have won the most EuroBowls with 8.

SA is looking a lot better now, the gray gives off a great military feel to the team, which it is based off of. Well done GP.

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

Defenders are much improved, the logo went from a mess(sorry man) to pure streamlined perfection. more is less!

Your work is incredible. Great ideas, and very prolific too.

utahpioneerssig_by_verasthebrujah-dbt6623.png.47ea1d18a023dde3cc5da14a646e53fb.png

Archived