GotPixels NFL Project 40 Plus- NFL2-Memphis Helmet Options

GotPixels

If the NFL ever truly implemented some lower leagues with promotion/relegation, it would become one of the biggest things in American sports. The reason why the Arena leagues have remained niche sports is that the public knows it's just a junk sport designed for people to have something to do, as opposed to a sport where the players/results will have an impact on the "real" big daddy league, the NFL. Even NFL-Europe, that had stronger ties to the NFL was a niche because it featured teams on another continent, playing in the off-season of the NFL. Hard to get excited about that (but I certainly TRIED to maintain an interest.) A true minor league that plays concurrently with the NFL would be amazing.

Yes but imagine a team like the Cowboys, Packers, Redskins, Steelers or Giants getting relegated. And in their place we will get the Iowa Crop Dusters, a minor league can work but IMO one with promotion/relegation cannot

The Tier system would only be for the minor league, so yes, it could work. It would actually develop rivalries and loyal fan bases at the grassroots level. You'll have to wait for Phase 5 of this project for the details though.

Old Dog Learning New Tricks.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest darkpiranha

Yes but imagine a team like the Cowboys, Packers, Redskins, Steelers or Giants getting relegated. And in their place we will get the Iowa Crop Dusters, a minor league can work but IMO one with promotion/relegation cannot

Yes, but at the same time, you better BELIEVE that there wouldn't be any more tanking by teams to get the top draft pick if it instead meant they'd be relegated to a lower league instead!

While I like the idea of keeping it a minor league, I'd love to see a situation where if a minor league team achieves continued game and financial success that they get a shot at being a Big Boy expansion team when the opportunity arises. That would incentivize teams to build a fanbase and put a good product on the field.

If the NFL ever truly implemented some lower leagues with promotion/relegation, it would become one of the biggest things in American sports. The reason why the Arena leagues have remained niche sports is that the public knows it's just a junk sport designed for people to have something to do, as opposed to a sport where the players/results will have an impact on the "real" big daddy league, the NFL. Even NFL-Europe, that had stronger ties to the NFL was a niche because it featured teams on another continent, playing in the off-season of the NFL. Hard to get excited about that (but I certainly TRIED to maintain an interest.) A true minor league that plays concurrently with the NFL would be amazing.

Why is everybody wanting the name Crop Dusters? We already have the Kernels in Iowa!

97uyh0.jpg

Bruh check out my last.fm

And my Rate Your Music

Fantasy Teams: Seattle Spacemen (CFA)

Signature credit to Silent Wind of Doom

Really looking forward to what you have for us in Phase 3 ... especially teams like Jacksonville that doesn't have any real uni history to hold you back.

Except one of the best looks in the league with their first try. Jax to me has went from great to terrible to an abomination in just what 18 years!

Really looking forward to what you have for us in Phase 3 ... especially teams like Jacksonville that doesn't have any real uni history to hold you back.

Except one of the best looks in the league with their first try. Jax to me has went from great to terrible to an abomination in just what 18 years!

No pressure to make them look better Lol!

:)

No pressure to make them look better Lol!

No doubt!

If they wanted to look better any of your looks would be better I really like your modern but really simple designs

So are we gonna see a concept for this, or are you just outlining the history of football in dallas?

Yes and yes. I'm starting this phase off with "My Team." So, yes, special treatment. Uniform concepts to come.

How many hours are in your day? Like 36? These graphics are really well done, seem like they must take forever to produce. But you just keep churning them out!

Haha. Yeah I know. I have no life. I do have good organization skills though and can multitask.

Thanks.

Guest darkpiranha

What's most amazing is that he does this while on his job. His job? Hi-rise welder. He designs all these on his PHONE.

What's most amazing is that he does this while on his job. His job? Hi-rise welder. He designs all these on his PHONE.

:oops: , I've been had. :bonk:

A couple of things to note from the Dallas Intro.... Full circle on the colors and if you look at the old Dallas Texans Football Card, compare the wordmark to the present day Houston wordmark. Pretty similar.

Yes and yes. I'm starting this phase off with "My Team." So, yes, special treatment. Uniform concepts to come.

So, does that mean you will insult the Steelers, Giants, Eagles, and Redskins?

97uyh0.jpg

Bruh check out my last.fm

And my Rate Your Music

Fantasy Teams: Seattle Spacemen (CFA)

Signature credit to Silent Wind of Doom

Lol. No smack talking here. Just concepts.

Lol. No smack talking here. Just concepts.

Oooh, I wish, I'd go anytime anywhere

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

Archived