GotPixels NFL Project 40 Plus- NFL2-Memphis Helmet Options

GotPixels

That Scottish one is just so damn sexy, it's my favorite. Also REALLY like the admirals and the mexico city one, very unique on that one. Least favorite is probably Hawaii, but still not bad. And let's face it, with this many teams it's not easy to do so many different treatments. Well done sir!

crsig.jpgnsig.jpg

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What's the exact "next phase" of this project? Or is it over? Gosh, I don't want it to end. I like about 95% of these concepts

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

What's the exact "next phase" of this project? Or is it over? Gosh, I don't want it to end. I like about 95% of these concepts

The next phase will be " Beyond 2020." I'm tweaking San Antonio at the moment.

Old Dog Learning New Tricks.

That Scottish one is just so damn sexy, it's my favorite. Also REALLY like the admirals and the mexico city one, very unique on that one. Least favorite is probably Hawaii, but still not bad. And let's face it, with this many teams it's not easy to do so many different treatments. Well done sir!

Thanks. The Guardians is by far one of my favorites. You can probably figure that out by the amount of effort that put into it. That one and OKC are pretty close to me, considering my Scottish and Native American "Cherokee" heritage.

At some point I think it would be cool if you had the existing nfl teams next to your expansion teams, similar to your "compilations." It would be kinda like the nfl Nike unveil, but in the future...

I like this idea and it's one that I will work towards for sure.

Thanks for the help. Keep up the great work. This is BY FAR the coolest concept in the forum!

Well, there are a lot of talented folks around here that do really great work. I'm just happy that my work is considered cool.

Thanks.

Well I'm glad to see this project isn't ending!

I'm hoping to see a team in Quebec City and Halifax since the CFL doesn't seem to even discuss those cities. Maybe even Moncton seeing that some games are played there (I think) as well as London, Ontario. I don't think there needs to be any more teams in Canada since the CFL has most of it covered.

Cities I would hope to see in the next batch:

Anchorage, Alaska (CFL proves snow and Football can mix, not saying it snows all the time there, you get the point)

Hartford, Connecticut (I always feel bad for this city and it's teams even though it isn't the most populous city in CT)

Omaha, Nebraska (good distance from other major cities, 1 mill people in area, close to Lincoln and Des Moines)

Guadalajara, Mexico (they have huge stadiums because of the Pan-American games in 2011, third most populous city in Mex)

Chihuahua, Mexico (22,000 stadium is kinda small but its big in College Football down there)

Sao Paulo, Brazil (4 teams in the LBFA)

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil (same idea as Sao Paulo but only 1 team, close to Sao Paulo anyway, 16 mill people, can't go wrong)

Vienna, Austria (Most championships in the EPL)

Innsbruck, Austria (because why not? won 3 Eurobowls)

Brunswick, Germany

Hamburg, Germany

Rome, Italy

Marseille, France

Barcalona, Spain

heck, put a team in every well known city haha. Forgive me, I'm very excited to see what else you can come up with and sorry if I listed cities that you already have; it's been a while since it started and I may be confused with other Football threads.

heck, put a team in every well known city haha. Forgive me, I'm very excited to see what else you can come up with and sorry if I listed cities that you already have; it's been a while since it started and I may be confused with other Football threads.

Lol. Yeah that would be very ambitious. :)

Here is a breakdown of this project.

Phase One : Expansion - Complete except for San Antonio Update

Phase Two : Future Consideration - Complete

Phase Three : Beyond 2020 - All 32 teams will get some modernization. Some drastic. Some subtle.

Phase Four: Re-evaluation Process. Possible inclusion of some Future Consideration Cities. Realignment is also possible.

My goal for U.S. expansion and future consideration cities, was to stay inside the top 50 TV markets. Buffalo, New Orleans and Green Bay are the exceptions to this rule.

I just need to get over the San Antonio hump. Starting from scratch.

No worries, though. More to come.

you should consider adding Sacramento California to this project of yours

Nah, 3 teams in northern california wouldn't work, while Sacramento does have over 2 million in it's metro, there are 2 other teams about 2 hours away

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

you should consider adding Sacramento California to this project of yours

Sacramento would be a viable market if it weren't located so close to the 49ers and Raiders. Now that's not to say 10 years from now things wont change. Oakland has a terrible stadium situation. San Diego could Bolt to Los Angeles. The Rams of St. Louis are as good as gone after the latest stadium developments there.

It is possible two teams could end up in Los Angeles within the next several years. Sacramento Raiders...?

For this project though, it doesn't make sense.

Guest darkpiranha

I think by 2025, the NFL will be going to multiple tiers with relegation and promotion. (why's everyone laughing at me? You don't think it will happen?) Okay, maybe not, but I'd love to see you give us either a minor league or extra tiers.

Archived