GotPixels NFL Project 40 Plus- NFL2-Memphis Helmet Options

GotPixels

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm really likin' the away set GP.

The white really sets off the green 'n black.

...Just curious; what did your "wolf" helmet look like?

Thanks Sparky.

I've got a few tweaks for this set that I will roll out next week. That helmet will be included.

Old Dog Learning New Tricks.

I think I like the teal pants with the white jersey. If only the star notches thing was maybe outlined in black and was filled in teal as well, it would flow a lot cleaner?

I love everything about the Spirits except the wordmark. Something just doesn't work for me there, especially once it is downsized to fit onto the chest of the jersey.

LOVE that helmet. And really dig the uniforms, the chest/back notches work fine for me if the team is going to be a black pants team, as it flows well from the pants, he jersey and the black in the helmet.

fP8H4Wf.jpg

I love everything about the Spirits except the wordmark. Something just doesn't work for me there, especially once it is downsized to fit onto the chest of the jersey.

LOVE that helmet. And really dig the uniforms, the chest/back notches work fine for me if the team is going to be a black pants team, as it flows well from the pants, he jersey and the black in the helmet.

Appreciate the feedback. The wordmark will also be reworked a bit. I think it's on the right track, but I see where it can be refined without losing the edge.

I think I like the teal pants with the white jersey. If only the star notches thing was maybe outlined in black and was filled in teal as well, it would flow a lot cleaner?

I like the simple appeal of the all black for the shoulder spikes. I'm seeing the reference image of warpaint and how it is just simple but strong.

I appreciate the C&C on this guys. It made this particular set much better. I decideed to go with the lines for the shoulders to mimic warpaint. It also ties to the wolf. I narrowed the sets to two. Here are the final sets for the Spirits of Oklahoma City.

divider02.jpg

m8nj.jpg

es9z.jpg

Bingo. The warpaint lines from the wolfhead also plays off the notching of the feather.

Thanks DP. The away set will be up soon.

Then I'm moving on to a total revamp of SLC.

New name, new colors, etc.

GP, I've been looking at this series on and off, and I'm sliding in to say that you've really found your niche in design. Each team has gotten better and more culturally diverse. Even though I can't see these against the actual NFL teams, that's the fun of it all. Good job, dude.

JaiBirdDesignSig.png

Archived