GotPixels NFL Project 40 Plus- NFL2-Memphis Helmet Options

GotPixels

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Love that number font and logo. Very well done. Have really enjoyed this series, best thing going on this board for awhile. Be interested to see a remake of all existing teams once you complete the expansion phase.

I totally agree with Vlad on all counts.

The logos, fonts and unis all work together to create the theme.

The Hornets look sleek and lethal.

You've got a great knack for tying it all together in a complete package GP!

What is that font anyway? It's slick.

You've got a great knack for tying it all together in a complete package GP!

What is that font anyway? It's slick.

Thanks man.

That font is called Revalia and I modified the number font and the "T" to fit what I had in mind.

Old Dog Learning New Tricks.

Not sure I am feeling this one. I love the nickname and the colors, but for me, it seems like with such a cool team nickname, and unique, there is more opportunity for logo here. Also agree with the above, the notches on the front aren't really working IMO.

crsig.jpgnsig.jpg

Guest darkpiranha

Maybe it's that the notches are so mechanically angular while everything else about the uniform and logo is more organic and flowing.

Thanks for the C&C fellas.

Here is a little montage to help illustrate the inspiration for the elements I used here. Looking at more and more, I think the point on the front could be smaller to help balance it a bit more. I wanted to keep the identity subtle, but strong. I wanted to honor the tribes with the imagery. That is the main reason I went with the simplistic approach to the identity. I stayed way away from, spears and arrows and Indian head roundels. I did do a helmet with the wolf, but I felt it was too much.

I settled on the One feather approach to keep it simple, but strong.

b6f0.png

Brilliant concepts, however the uniforms are waaaay too fancypants by NFL standards. the NFL was and is still a fairly boring league uniform wise.

I mean, can't really picture the Bears or the Packers or the Browns lineing up against the Spirits, would feel awefuly out of place

utahpioneerssig_by_verasthebrujah-dbt6623.png.47ea1d18a023dde3cc5da14a646e53fb.png

Brilliant concepts, however the uniforms are waaaay too fancypants by NFL standards. the NFL was and is still a fairly boring league uniform wise.

I mean, can't really picture the Bears or the Packers or the Browns lineing up against the Spirits, would feel awefuly out of place

Thanks.

So, by this logic, the Jaguars new uniforms are boring by NFL standards and they will be out of place against the aforementioned teams? I also assume that 20 to 30 years from now trends wont progress.

:)

Thanks.

So, by this logic, the Jaguars new uniforms are boring by NFL standards and they will be out of place against the aforementioned teams? I also assume that 20 to 30 years from now trends wont progress.

:)

Havent seen the new Jags uni's yet... but they seem to change uniforms as often as SDSU :P identity crisis down there for sure

utahpioneerssig_by_verasthebrujah-dbt6623.png.47ea1d18a023dde3cc5da14a646e53fb.png

the logo is great, nice to see OKC getting a piece of the pie. My only issue is the "O" seems a bit bland, maybe have some tribal designs on it? I do love the feather and the feather on the helmets too!!

I'm with sparky on the "notches" on the jersey. I love the colours, maybe - again - put some type of subtle tribal design on the sides. But I do see what you are trying to do with that star thingy.

Keep up the good work, hope this thread never ends :P

@1clkgtramg- I agree on the "O" being a little bland. I have a solution for that and will rework it.

@sparky and @DP- The notch is actually the "Morning Star" shape from the helmet, but I do see where I can fix that now. I have a solution there as well.

I will post the rest of this set/version then take it back to the drawing board for some updates next week.

As always, C&C is appreciated.

Archived