GotPixels NFL Project 40 Plus- NFL2-Memphis Helmet Options

GotPixels

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Both look great. This coming from a Steeler hater. Cant wait to see what ya do to my pats! Also, with your talk of having a minor league system, I recommend Knoxville to get a team.

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

Guest darkpiranha

Hey! You got rid of the white on the alt. I liked the white better. But this would be a good Alt B.

Guest darkpiranha

You also got rid of the white stripe on the sleeve. Did you feel it was too much white? Both look good. I'm just curious as to what made you change your feeling from one version to the next.

You also got rid of the white stripe on the sleeve. Did you feel it was too much white? Both look good. I'm just curious as to what made you change your feeling from one version to the next.

Curiosity. Just wanted to see what it looked like. No hidden meaning really.

Gunplay looks MUCH better

I'm sensing a theme here.

Multiple accounts? Just curious.

Old Dog Learning New Tricks.

Curiosity. Just wanted to see what it looked like. No hidden meaning really.

Gunplay looks MUCH better

I'm sensing a theme here.

Multiple accounts? Just curious.

Haha but no, and Green Bay looks great

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

Yeeeeeessssssss to everything here!

Gunplay is not a good font for the steelers IMO.

The black lions helmet is Fantastic! I love the steelers gold helmet and wish it was the primary. The Packers are good but look kind of like Dublin.

Yeeeeeessssssss to everything here!

Gunplay is not a good font for the steelers IMO.

The black lions helmet is Fantastic! I love the steelers gold helmet and wish it was the primary. The Packers are good but look kind of like Dublin.

I agree, they need a little more yellow to their look IMO

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

Dig them man, as usual. Both the Steelers and Packers are beautiful updates without leaving behind the tradition of those teams.

Much appreciated. Subtle in most cases. Some will be a little close to the edge.

is philly going to have any drastic changes? Or is it in the "originals" category

The "Originals" category refers to franchises that were established prior to 1960.

Old Dog Learning New Tricks.

Archived