bruins and senators concepts

puckcool22

Excellent work on the Sens, not so hot on the Bruins. Those sharp points would come up looking fun since the rest of the line might bt stuck in the armpit area. Just a thought.

sticksstones4.png

The world's foremost practitioners of professional tag-team wrestling.

Excellent work on the Sens, not so hot on the Bruins. Those sharp points would come up looking fun since the rest of the line might bt stuck in the armpit area. Just a thought.

I'm thinking like Schmee--the contrast for the name plates on the Sens adds a nice touch...

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

My first impression was the Sens looks too much like an overhead view of a NASCAR track. I guess the wide stripe is too much for my tastes.

The Bruins; I love just about anything in that color set, so I really like the black one, but the white one is just too much white for me. It looks like a practice jersey.

The Devils is really cool and I like that one very much.

JeffB

HansonsSig.jpg

Click here to read Third String Goalie - The Hockey Jersey of the Day Blog

Click here to see my hockey and baseball jersey collection online

?You don?t like to see 20 kids punching 20 other kids. But it?s not a disgrace, It?s hockey.? - Michael Farber

I'm not a fan of these. The Bruins' is interesting, but a bit dull the way it's laid out there.

The Sens concept suffers from the same issue I see in a lot of your designs, they leave a weird, thin stripe down the sleeves, so the numbers would get lost in the striping. The position of the numbers as you have it is much lower than they'd actually be on the jersey.

As for the Devils... I'm just not feelin' that at all. The negative shoulders look is a bit odd to me.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Not bad, the USA template serves reasonably well here, though I'd be interested in seeing it reversed.

The white numbers with the thick white second outlines look a bit odd, though.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

i like the sens home jersey, that would make a great alt if they used their current alt as a home

im not feelion the bruins tho. on the away, wut if u replace the black outline to yellow and color in the white . i think it would look more fuller rather than lackin something

the devils is awesome, but i dont see them wearing that on the ice. still a great solid concept

the isles is the best on of them all. the usa temp really does work well and i like the update u made on the logo outline. just change the numbers and ul be set

great work

untitled-1.png

Archived