Phoenix Suns - Fixing the Problem

Conrad.

Well done. Black > Purple. I also like the design being based off the 90's design. Removing the unnecessary part (i.e. the bevel) also does this logo well. This deserves a round of applause.

Don't you mean Purple > Black?

No. What I said was correct. < is less than, > is greater than.

2zdohky.jpg

Well done. Black > Purple. I also like the design being based off the 90's design. Removing the unnecessary part (i.e. the bevel) also does this logo well. This deserves a round of applause.

Don't you mean Purple > Black?

No. What I said was correct. < is less than, > is greater than.

Then I'm confused, so you're saying Black is greater than Purple? He took out all the black from the designs and replaced it with purple. If you liked the designs, wouldn't it be purple is greater than black? Maybe I'm putting way too much thought into your comment. :/

Join the movement to bring PURPLE and ORANGE back to the Phoenix Suns! Sign the petition HERE.

Great post. As a Suns fan, I definitely see this as an improvement to the leaked logo set and what is bound to be a laughable jersey set.

The only suggestions I would make is to alter the PHX logo slightly by changing the orange in the tip of the flames to white. Also, I am not entirely digging the P logo or the Sun on the shorts.

But other than that this is a great concept, cant wait to see the ALT uniform... Please no Sleeves, lol.

I'd like to see a side stripe to give the sunburst across the front a reason to stop at the edge, but beyond that, I think this is darn near perfect, and something I'd happily pay for. It just makes the actual stuff that much more disappointing.

The thing that may be most frustrating is how much better the P is than their S logo. That and the needless inclusion of the grey in the new flaming basketball logo when you made it look so great with the orange.

This is an A, the sets I'll actually be stuck watching look to be about a D.

• 1 year later...

Archived