Bohob's NHL Redesign Part II: Electric Boogaloo

bohob

A couple years ago, I started a design series for the NHL. I redesigned 12 teams. Some were more tweaks, some were overhauls. A few months ago, I decided to start up again and finish the series. The link below is to the album of all the teams, the first 10 being the newest. Feel free to look around.

http://s248.photobucket.com/user/bohob_4_life/library/NHL%20Redesigns?sort=6&page=1#/user/bohob_4_life/library/NHL%20Redesigns?sort=6&page=1&_suid=137395055820504769380138605407

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Besides the link that is Pittsburgh these are things of beauty. Especially the Canucks. That jersey just is perfect!!

After clicking on Pittsburgh I had a fangasm. Just a tidbit on how brilliant that jersey is!! I bow down to you good sir.

Last two, Phoenix (90s style third) and Washington. That brings the project up to speed. If anyone wants to see the old part of the series, with completed teams like Calgary, Anaheim, Philly, New Jersey, etc, the link in the first post directs to the entire album.

Phoenix

coyotes_id_zpse382e8da.jpg

coyotes_homeuni_zps0a5fca76.jpg

coyotes_awayuni_zps3206504d.jpg

coyotes_altuni_zps042f3079.jpg

Washington

capitals_id_zpsa538b57a.jpg

capitals_homeuni_zpsd92bd7ea.jpg

capitals_awayuni_zps0587a8b0.jpg

capitals_altuni_zps11b61d2e.jpg

• Finally, someone who understands that the BlueJackets have to have chevrons.
  • With the Caps you've really hit your stride... better than anything they've ever worn!

Can I make a slight criticism: The Rangers font doesn't really work on a light background. The N and W lack negative space.

Guest darkpiranha

Love love love almost all of these. (Merely really like the rest). Penguins logo is genius. Oilers oil drop logo is a fantastic update.

Awesome.

Archived