Seattle Seahawk concept... some old, some new

oldschoolvikings

Here's another of my NFL concepts. Looking at them all, there's a bit of a pattern I seem to follow. Take an old look or color scheme, and mix it with something new. Starting to feel like maybe a one trick pony, but I guess it's just where my tastes lie.

Anyway, here are the Seahawks. I'm keeping the current jersey graphics, but bringing in the original colors. One thing I found surprising was, after I got rid of the ugly tiny pattern the font was rather nice.

seah4_zpsd068596c.png

I like it, a lot, actually. But it needs a silver helmet. The green doesn't seem to work very well.

A green alt, green pants, and white pants wouldn't be bad ideas to add, either.

Nice concept.

I thought about the silver helmet, but I wouldn't do it with a blue jersey. Anything that close to the classic look would just make me want the classic look back, as is (or close to as is). Plus this uniform is part of my never ending quest to see more kelly green in sports design.

So, if I'm going with a silver helmet, here is the rest of the uniform...

seah4_zps55b6be87.png

Cool green helmet, I like it.

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Very cool. I like the blue jersey.

Also, you should get back to coming up with those training camp uniforms you started a while back! I was really looking forward to you completing them

I appreciate that. I had put them on the backburner, as most of the comments I was getting seemed to be wanting to see me go in a different direction, but I'm not really feeling any of the new things I tried. Maybe I'll go back to my original plan, and see it thru.

A like the color scheme used here, just not a green helmet. IMO like some of the other comments a silver helmet would be great

Senior Creative at Sporting Kansas City. Follow me on Twitter: @NateTheDesigner 

Very cool. I like the blue jersey.

Also, you should get back to coming up with those training camp uniforms you started a while back! I was really looking forward to you completing them

I appreciate that. I had put them on the backburner, as most of the comments I was getting seemed to be wanting to see me go in a different direction, but I'm not really feeling any of the new things I tried. Maybe I'll go back to my original plan, and see it thru.

Understood... nothing wrong with doing what you originally planned. I thought it was a very unique (and awesome) idea

Archived