NFL '13 SEASON THREAD

Cujo

Huge win for the Patriots, but hoping that injury to Gronkowski isn't too serious. Their defense is also essentially wrecked due to the injuries to Wilfork, Mayo, and an ailing Talib. Their offense can't afford any injuries to their key players.

Unfortunately, Adam Schefter said that the team believes he tore the ACL. :(

Looks like we're about to get some more gum and paperclips to hold this team together.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Huge win for the Patriots, but hoping that injury to Gronkowski isn't too serious. Their defense is also essentially wrecked due to the injuries to Wilfork, Mayo, and an ailing Talib. Their offense can't afford any injuries to their key players.

Unfortunately, Adam Schefter said that the team believes he tore the ACL. :(

That'd be unfortunate. He's such a great, great talent but he just can't stay healthy.

IUe6Hvh.png

I would call Gronkowski "the white Derrick Rose", but Gronk had back surgery in college so he was previously injured while Rose did not even take his own SAT for his one year at Memphis.

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

I just can't get over how terrible the NFC North is this year... or the fact that the Packers still have a shot at the title and the playoffs.

I honestly don't care if they make it or not... frankly, I'd rather have Rodgers rest up the rest of the year. Even if they make the playoffs, they're going nowhere with this horse sh-t defense.

I am so sick of the Patriots, ESPN is going to be sickening the rest of the season now that they wil get home field

Uhh, what?

My thoughts exactly. Denver shouldn't lose another game in the regular season. Key word "shouldn't"

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

The Broncos should be slaughtering the Titans you just know the Pats luck it will always work out for them. It is scripted Boston Strong out of the Marathon Sawx Pats and Bruins non stop ESPN is in orgasmo mode .

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

The Broncos should be slaughtering the Titans you just know the Pats luck it will always work out for them. It is scripted Boston Strong out of the Marathon Sawx Pats and Bruins non stop ESPN is in orgasmo mode .

When you have the likes of Paris Lennon, Sione Fua & Omar Bolding starting on defense, what SHOULD be happening isn't going to happen.

Broncos always start slow in these games where they're expected to roll. You must not be watching, tnak, because Peyton Manning looks great. He's had to deal with about five drops so far and we're not even at halftime.

aaaaand touchdown Broncos, should it stand through the review, which it damn well should.

IUe6Hvh.png

That's almost as bad as having them explain every single play that the quarterbacks aren't accustomed to throwing in a blizzard. Every play.

I have remained relatively lukewarm on Jim Schwartz the last few years, knowing that the Lions haven't had the best talent on the field. This year was what I'd consider a make or break year for him and his staff, and so far, I'm almost hoping for the Lions to miss the playoffs so we can mercifully part ways.

Tired of watching this team piss away winnable games with poor execution and stubborn play calling. We should be so much better than 7-6.

Can't fairly judge based on the outcome today due to the conditions, but you can judge based on the penalties and lack of heart as soon as the game got tough for them.

Today was just another tally for me. The straw that broke the camel's back, so to speak. This team can't handle it when it gets tough, and that's always been my biggest knock on Jim Schwartz. Bad execution, tantrums/personal fouls, and poor situational play calling. Almost every single game this year we've seen that in some capacity (save for maybe Thanksgiving).

Broncos always start slow in these games where they're expected to roll. You must not be watching, tnak, because Peyton Manning looks great. He's had to deal with about five drops so far and we're not even at halftime.

aaaaand touchdown Broncos.

Yeah like last week, and even at home to the Redskins of all teams Denver was slow to start off, before the points came in bunches.

san-francisco-giants-cap.jpgsanfranciscob.gifArizonaWildcats4.gifcalirvine.jpg
BEAR DOWN ARIZONA!

2013/14 Tanks Picks Champion

Archived