NFL '13 SEASON THREAD

Cujo

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hearing mixed reports about Jim Shwartz. Lions ownership has no interest in paying the buyout. Also hearing that they might totally clean house.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Dolphins and Ravens both losing at the half.

This is all setting up for a classic Chargers-esque letdown after getting more help than they

could've ever asked for.

The Chiefs won't go 100% on top of that since they're locked in obviously. Charles is for sure

out.

san-francisco-giants-cap.jpgsanfranciscob.gifArizonaWildcats4.gifcalirvine.jpg
BEAR DOWN ARIZONA!

2013/14 Tanks Picks Champion

So the Chargers are two halftimes away from their game counting because of the Jets and Bengals.

The tension in Light's Out's household right now can be cut with a knife...

Not really. If they make it, good. If they don't, it'll suck, but I can't really complain, since they blew too many winnable games to the likes of Houston, Washington, Oakland, and Tennessee. Not everyone is as overdramatic as you are.

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

I read a few things on Twitter this morning saying that the Lions front office is "on the fence" about keeping Schwartz. You've got to be :censored:ting me. 1 season over .500 (which I can admit was a bit of a lucky run), and. 19-44 record outside of that.

I just read a Rappoport article that said the front office might go too, as the coaches and them haven't been communicating, things like the FO signs players and the coaches refuse to use them. I like Mayhew around the draft, but I can't say I'd totally miss him either. The feeling of "yet another season wasted" is starting to creep back over the team and fans, so I hope Ford (apparently Jr. is calling the shots on this, thank god) follows through with it. Too much talent being wasted right now...

I read a few things on Twitter this morning saying that the Lions front office is "on the fence" about keeping Schwartz. You've got to be :censored:ting me. 1 season over .500 (which I can admit was a bit of a lucky run), and. 19-44 record outside of that.

I just read a Rappoport article that said the front office might go too, as the coaches and them haven't been communicating, things like the FO signs players and the coaches refuse to use them. I like Mayhew around the draft, but I can't say I'd totally miss him either. The feeling of "yet another season wasted" is starting to creep back over the team and fans, so I hope Ford (apparently Jr. is calling the shots on this, thank god) follows through with it. Too much talent being wasted right now...

Dude, they kept Millen for what, 8 years?

92512B20-6264-4E6C-AAF2-7A1D44E9958B-481-00000047E259721F.jpeg

Assuming these scores all hold, the Chiefs are handing the Chargers that final playoff spot this afternoon and making no friends in Pittsburgh.

Alex Smith, Jamaal Charles, Dwayne Bowe, Dontari Poe, and Tamba Hali are among the inactives, and ALL of the Chiefs starters are being benched.

I don't know if I totally agree with this from a competitive integrity standpoint, and the Chiefs standpoint for that matter. I mean, the Chiefs are locked in to play the Colts (who beat them up in KC last week). Nothing is changing that, but it just seems like an odd move for the Chiefs.

---

HA! Flacco.

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

Archived